• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Friend, 
i need to create formula field to capture the name of the person who is changing the case status from Open to In Progress , only in the cases when the formula field is empty, the below formula does not work
Please help
IF( AND( ISPICKVAL(Status, In progress) , ISBLANK(Incharge__c)), TEXT(LastModifiedById),0)
Thanks,
BD
Hello,
Below is the valition rule which i have created. The requirement- whenever the stage is set to as 'Closed Lost' , the loss reason need to be mandatory for the different record types mentioned in the rule. 
The rule is not getting triggered and i am able to save opportunity without prompt of the error
Please advice

AND
(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Lost"),OR ($RecordType.Name = "Lending_Closed",$RecordType.Name = "Non_Lending_Closed",$RecordType.Name = "Non_Lending",RecordType.Name = "Lending"),
ISBLANK(TEXT(Loss_Reason__c)))

Thanks,
BD
Hello,
I am not able to see the option of softphone after following the below steps in the link
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Lightning_Open_CTI

1.Download the package from: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t41000000bSXh
       Note: This package can be installed on: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions.
2.Add a user to the Call Center.
       On the Demo Call Center Adapter page, click Manage Call Center Users and add any additional users that you want to use this demo        adapter.
3.Create a Lightning Experience app.
  •            You must be in Lightning Experience to create Lightning apps.
  •            From Setup, use the App Manager to create a new Lightning app that uses Console Navigation.
  •            Optionally, you also choose to enable Service Setup.
  •            Add the Open CTI Softphone to your utility bar.
  •            Add the navigation items you want.
  •            Assign the app to the user profiles you want to access the app.
Thanks,
Bhushan
Hello Gurus,
Most of time the only way to change look and feel of Cloud Solution is to change the skin or themes. In my case, I would like to create my own .CSS and code directly my own javascript in order to have specific shape, font, color exactly where I want :
some buttons to be round without lines,
some buttons to be oval with a line,
specific flat icon for some buttons and labels with specific color when highlighted
specific titles or descriptions field (not all) with very specific font such as
.fontXXX {
width: 250px;
height: 37px;
font-family: Gilroy;
font-size: 40px;
font-weight: 200;
font-style: normal;
font-stretch: normal;
line-height: 0.96;
letter-spacing: normal;
text-align: left;
color: #001f42;
}
if it is possible, what would be the complexity? Any limitation?
Can I play in that level of detail without impacting other client tenant, without any impact on performance?
Does it impact the licensing support ?
Any issue for maintenance or version upgrades?
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG