• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For life of me I can't figure out what this exercise is asking to do.  I was able to modify other reports but this particualr R&D report, Temperature to kWh Research, I'm not able to do.  Error is keep saying, "We can’t find the additional analysis by model being performed on the 'Temperature to kWh Research' report. Remember that you can organize data horizontally and vertically at the same time."

User-added image

There seems to be an import data missing which is required to complete this superbadge.  Fifth bullet under Prework and Notes says, After installing the unmanaged package, navigate to the Data Import tab on the SolarBots app and select Import.  There isn't any link for importing any file?  I was in midst of doing superbadge for reports and dashboard for classic but it expired yesterday.  So I started with this lightning one now, but stuck.
There seems to be an import data missing which is required to complete this superbadge.  Fifth bullet under Prework and Notes says, After installing the unmanaged package, navigate to the Data Import tab on the SolarBots app and select Import.  There isn't any link for importing any file?  I was in midst of doing superbadge for reports and dashboard for classic but it expired yesterday.  So I started with this lightning one now, but stuck.
Hi,

I want to add below code inside trigger please help should this is before insert/update or after insert/update 

String FWSubject;
  String RWSubject;
  String CaseSubject;
  list<case> cselst = new list<case>();

for (Case c : [select id,casenumber,subject,ownerid,owner.name from case where id = '5002D000004JCQm']) {
       system.debug('Case Number :' + c.casenumber); 
       system.debug('Case Subject : ' + c.subject);
       system.debug('Case Subject length : ' + c.subject.length());
       system.debug('Case Owner Name : ' + c.owner.name);

CaseSubject = c.subject;

//Search for FW and RW key word were length of the subject is more than 18
        if(c.subject != null && c.subject.length() > 18){
            if(!c.subject.Contains('FW:')){
              FWSubject = c.subject.replaceAll('FW:','');
              System.debug('FQ Trim String :' + FWSubject);     
         }  

if(!c.subject.Contains('RW:')){ 
         RWSubject = c.subject.replaceAll('RW:','');
         System.debug('RW Trim String :' + RWSubject);   
         }     
       }  
     }

//Map<Id, case> c = new Map<Id, case>([select id, casenumber,subject,createddate,ownerid,owner.name from case where CreatedDate = this_year and subject like :('%' + CaseSubject + '%') order by createddate asc limit 10]);

//Search for same case based on subject within 10days. 
   list<case> ctendays = [select id, casenumber,subject,createddate,ownerid,owner.name from case where CreatedDate = this_year and subject like :('%' + CaseSubject + '%') order by createddate asc limit 10];

for(case ctndays : ctendays){
      system.debug('Existing Cases :'  + ctndays.casenumber + ' ' + ctndays.subject + ' ' + ctndays.createddate + ' ' + ctndays.owner.name);      
       system.debug('Latest Case Owner ' + ctendays[0].owner.name); 

ctndays.ownerid = ctendays[0].ownerid;
      ctndays.Duplicate_With__c = ctendays[0].casenumber;
       cselst.add(ctndays);
      }  

if(cselst.size()>0){
     update cselst;
}

Thanks
GMASJ
  • February 15, 2019
I want to create a report or a query to accomplish this:
Let's say we have field called color. If the color is green, it is assigned as 3 points. Yellow is 2 points. Red is 1 point. Now I want to get a list of contacts with their names and the points based on the color they picked. Something looks like:
Name     Points
xxx          2
xxx          3

How to achieve this?
Thanks advance for any help!
Hi, I have been working on the Lightning Dashboard and Reports superbadge. I am up to step 5 and I am checking for completion and receive an error message. See attached. 

HELP! 

User-added image
For life of me I can't figure out what this exercise is asking to do.  I was able to modify other reports but this particualr R&D report, Temperature to kWh Research, I'm not able to do.  Error is keep saying, "We can’t find the additional analysis by model being performed on the 'Temperature to kWh Research' report. Remember that you can organize data horizontally and vertically at the same time."

User-added image