• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Everytime, I am trying to deploy my apex class, test class, custom field and the vf page component from one sandbox to another, I am getting these errors. It seems that some method or class is getting hit when I am trying to deploy. However, I don't find any error related to class, so I am not able to find the error in the apex class. Below is the message which I am getting:

System.LimitException: dlrs:Too many SOQL queries: 101 
Stack Trace: Class.dlrs.LREngine.QueryExecutor.query: line 650, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.WithSharingQueryExecutor.query: line 659, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.rollUp: line 229, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.rollUp: line 108, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.updateMasterRollupsTrigger: line 972, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.handleRollups: line 829, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.triggerHandler: line 302, column 1 Trigger.dlrs_alu_ApplicationTrigger: line 7, column 1

Once I click on Submit button on a visualforce page, a Browser message should open which should have the option of "Agree" and "Disagree" and Save Button. How do I go about doing this?

Everytime, I am trying to deploy my apex class, test class, custom field and the vf page component from one sandbox to another, I am getting these errors. It seems that some method or class is getting hit when I am trying to deploy. However, I don't find any error related to class, so I am not able to find the error in the apex class. Below is the message which I am getting:

System.LimitException: dlrs:Too many SOQL queries: 101 
Stack Trace: Class.dlrs.LREngine.QueryExecutor.query: line 650, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.WithSharingQueryExecutor.query: line 659, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.rollUp: line 229, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.rollUp: line 108, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.updateMasterRollupsTrigger: line 972, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.handleRollups: line 829, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.triggerHandler: line 302, column 1 Trigger.dlrs_alu_ApplicationTrigger: line 7, column 1

Once I click on Submit button on a visualforce page, a Browser message should open which should have the option of "Agree" and "Disagree" and Save Button. How do I go about doing this?