• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi
sorry i'm new at visualforce. i have formula field with HYPERLINK("google", "click here"). something like that
i want to show this field in my visualforce email template
like: for more info you can  click here
but after inserting the field i get result like <a><href="google" target = blank ..., "click here"></a>
is there anyone here to help me with this problem ??
hello 
i'm trying to call visualforce component in the subject of the email template, but i had no success. the template is related to Case object but i have to show one field of the Case's child object in the subject like : " hello user with the   thatField " .
i created a VF component just showing that field in string but it doesnt work. is there even a way to do that ?

hello guys 
i finally got an salesforce internship and it will start in one month. i just planned to practice java, OOP concepts ...
do you have any suggestion ? where should i start ? any books ? i just want to be prepared before the internship get strated but i dont know where to start it would be great if someone give me a hint.
hi
sorry i'm new at visualforce. i have formula field with HYPERLINK("google", "click here"). something like that
i want to show this field in my visualforce email template
like: for more info you can  click here
but after inserting the field i get result like <a><href="google" target = blank ..., "click here"></a>
is there anyone here to help me with this problem ??
hello 
i'm trying to call visualforce component in the subject of the email template, but i had no success. the template is related to Case object but i have to show one field of the Case's child object in the subject like : " hello user with the   thatField " .
i created a VF component just showing that field in string but it doesnt work. is there even a way to do that ?

hello guys 
i finally got an salesforce internship and it will start in one month. i just planned to practice java, OOP concepts ...
do you have any suggestion ? where should i start ? any books ? i just want to be prepared before the internship get strated but i dont know where to start it would be great if someone give me a hint.
hello,

i am a newbie to salesforce and trying to complete this trailhead challenge and unable to find a way through apex to generate this method for creating new contacts with unique id. as one requirement to pass the challenge is "The 'generateRandomContacts' method must be capable of consistently generating contacts with unique first names."

If somebody successfully completed the task kindly help me.

regards,