• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Apple Mail shows no option to import the OLM files. How to get this done?

I am currently running Outlook 2016 for Mac and a couple of days back its database got corrupted. How can I recover the email database? I am getting a pop-up message that says "Outlook cannot open the file because it is not associated with default identity".
If anyone is aware of this problem then please help me out. Thanks
Hello everyone, 

My name is  Daniel and I am looking for a perfect backup solution for Mac email clients. I completely agree that Time Machine is the best option to backup on Mac but not for emails. I am more focused on emails, their attachments, address books and contacts. I want to only focus on email backup as my business is so. I run a couple of email clients, one is apple mail and other is outlook 2016 for mac. So is there any app like Time Machine that only focusses on Email Backup?
Looking for the best email backup solution for mac email clients. I run multiple emails on different email clients and I am looking to backup email database. I am looking to find the best solution as the emails I need to backup are of much importance and can be used in future for work purposes. Thanks
Hello everyone, 

I have a few folders that I have kept offline for some personal reasons. Now as the space in apple mail is filling up I thought that I can backup those folders so that I can recover them in future whenever I want to. I have tried the export function but it never exceeds 11% and the reason is unknown. And the problem with Time Machine backup is that it backs up everything. I need something specific that can backup only the required folders. Is there any such solution available?

Please let me know asap. Thanls  
If you facing corruption in OST file you are required to recover data of OST file and switch OST to PST file so, you are on the right platform because in this post i share about Regain OST to PST Tool which restrain the corruption issues and makes OST data accessible by Switch OST File into PST. User can use Software in easy way and successfully stave off all OST Corruption issues for making OST File useable.

Use this converter to Bring Back Emails from Corrupted OST File format without any error to original data which is corrupted by system failure, virus attack, poor network connection, outlook termination, synchronization problem, failure in data storage or any other problem.

It automatically searches OST location to repair OST File and Convert Outlook OST File into PST Outlook file without difficulty. Recover email data along with attachments and email properties, calendar entries, notes, appointments, journals, drafts as well as permanently deleted email items. It can save recovered emails in different formats i.e. PST, MSG, and EML formats.

For more info and help visit :- http://www.convertosttopstutility.com/

User-added image
Hi,

Is there a tool in salesforce.com that can be used for daily backups? Also is there a way to schedule this run at a specific time every day. We have to take daily backups everyday for some basic objects like Accounts, Opportunties, etc from salesforce.com.

We are already using salesforce.com tool for weekly backups that sent out an email of the zip file.

Your response is very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Ambili
  • April 02, 2007
My company wants to integrate with email but will not use Outlook because of security issues. We handle sensitive law enforcement data and a breach on our email servers would look bad to our customer base. Has anyone been able to facilitate integration with email other than a Microsoft product? Any input would be very much appreciated. I have users that do not live in sf.com so I have to cut and paste critical emails by hand, Help!!
  • August 05, 2005