• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

We have created a lightning record page layout for chatter group and the components are placing in different positions on different view as below. 

1: Go to chatter tab in lighting > Clilck on a group from 'Recent Groups' the left, here the 'Manage Members' section is showin above the related lists (files, and other single related lists are set  to display here)
User-added image

2: If we navigate through Groups tab > Open a group from here the layout is as below - 'Group details' heading is not showing, The related lists are displayed at the top and then 'Manage members' section is appearing down.
User-added image

Is there any reason why the two layouts are not same, the requirement is to enable 'Group details' heading on both pages and related lists should display above the 'Manage members' section.

Thanks,
Anupama

Hi Folks,

I have a opportunity quick action to open VF page in lightning. The controller is updating the record but the update is not reflecting on the record detail page i.e. the detail is not getting refreshed through below.

PageReference pg = new PageReference('/'+Opp.Id);
pg.setRedirect(true);
return pg;

The above code refreshes the detail page in classic but not in lightning.

I have also tried with  adding the oncomplete attribute to button i.e. oncomplete="window.opener.location.refresh();" but no luck
Please help me to achieve detail page refresh through VF/apex in lighting.

Thanks,
Anupama

Hi Folks,

We have a custom clone button on opportunity in classic to clone opportunity excluding some fields. 
The custom clone is implemented with url - '{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.Clone,Opportunity.Id,[retURL=URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.View, Opportunity.Id)],false)}...' through VF page.  We want to use the same functionality in lighting as well, but in lighting the same custom clone button is redirecting to classic clone page.  How do I change the url in VF page to open the lightning standard clone page .

Thanks in Advance.

-Anupama
Hi Folks,

I have a opportunity quick action to open VF page in lightning. The controller is updating the record but the update is not reflecting on the record detail page i.e. the detail is not getting refreshed through below.

PageReference pg = new PageReference('/'+Opp.Id);
pg.setRedirect(true);
return pg;

The above code refreshes the detail page in classic but not in lightning.

I have also tried with  adding the oncomplete attribute to button i.e. oncomplete="window.opener.location.refresh();" but no luck
Please help me to achieve detail page refresh through VF/apex in lighting.

Thanks,
Anupama

Hi Folks,

We have a custom clone button on opportunity in classic to clone opportunity excluding some fields. 
The custom clone is implemented with url - '{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.Clone,Opportunity.Id,[retURL=URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.View, Opportunity.Id)],false)}...' through VF page.  We want to use the same functionality in lighting as well, but in lighting the same custom clone button is redirecting to classic clone page.  How do I change the url in VF page to open the lightning standard clone page .

Thanks in Advance.

-Anupama
Hello,

I have an Apex controller that updates a Case record then redirects back to a Case Lightning Record Page. Although the redirect to the Case page is successful, the values on the page are not refreshed, so still showing the old values?

I am using the code below:

PageReference retURL = new PageReference('/lightning/r/Case/' + updatedCase.Id + '/view');
        retURL.setRedirect(true);
        return retURL;

I don't understand why it would navigate to the Case Lightning Page but not display the latest values?

Anybody had similar issues, if so how did you resolve this?

• August 22, 2018