• 55 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 2 Chatter Groups with 2 DISTINCT members in each group. I want the conversations of a group to not be visisble to the other group.
When posting a chatter, I only have the option of "To: My Followers" in LIghtening. However in Classic I get both My Followers & A Group.

1. Why is the option to choose My Group not available in Lightening?
2. How can I setup so that chats are visible only to the group members & not to outside group memebrs. Currently chats posted are available to both the group members although the 2 groups have DISTINCT members.

When a Lead is Converted and the resulting Contact is attached to an existing Account, an automated Chatter post is created on the Account (Type=TrackedChange).  I wrote a Trigger on Account to automatically delete that Chatter post as soon as it is created.  Works great.  I'm writing test coverage now, but it appears that the automated Chatter post is NOT being created when I do the Lead Conversion in the test coverage context.  Is anyone familiar with this?  Is there a way to make the automated Chatter post appear, or does this simply not happen in test coverage?
Hi,

How to add/config subtab of chatter component, such as log a call, email as shown in the attached image?

Thanks.
Chatter Component
I have 2 Chatter Groups with 2 DISTINCT members in each group. I want the conversations of a group to not be visisble to the other group.
When posting a chatter, I only have the option of "To: My Followers" in LIghtening. However in Classic I get both My Followers & A Group.

1. Why is the option to choose My Group not available in Lightening?
2. How can I setup so that chats are visible only to the group members & not to outside group memebrs. Currently chats posted are available to both the group members although the 2 groups have DISTINCT members.

When a Lead is Converted and the resulting Contact is attached to an existing Account, an automated Chatter post is created on the Account (Type=TrackedChange).  I wrote a Trigger on Account to automatically delete that Chatter post as soon as it is created.  Works great.  I'm writing test coverage now, but it appears that the automated Chatter post is NOT being created when I do the Lead Conversion in the test coverage context.  Is anyone familiar with this?  Is there a way to make the automated Chatter post appear, or does this simply not happen in test coverage?