• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 
I am working on this Trailhead project, and have made it all the way to the end of "Try out your new community" - Last step!  Problem is, I don't see my Live Agent snap-in on my Community Page.  I see it on the dev side, I see that the option to create a button is checked, and the previous module approved all my work.  I just don't see it on this page.

Also, the link to check my page sends me to a log-in page that won't accept my trailhead login criteria.  It does have an option to "login here if you are an employee", which takes me to the community when I click on it.  

What am I doing wrong?  What is my log in criteria and where is my Chat with an Expert button?!

User-added image
User-added image
Hi all, 
I am working on this Trailhead project, and have made it all the way to the end of "Try out your new community" - Last step!  Problem is, I don't see my Live Agent snap-in on my Community Page.  I see it on the dev side, I see that the option to create a button is checked, and the previous module approved all my work.  I just don't see it on this page.

Also, the link to check my page sends me to a log-in page that won't accept my trailhead login criteria.  It does have an option to "login here if you are an employee", which takes me to the community when I click on it.  

What am I doing wrong?  What is my log in criteria and where is my Chat with an Expert button?!

User-added image
User-added image