• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Why the salesforce is not having "before undelete" event in triggers?

any one could you please explain?

• April 30, 2013

I want to allow users to create records of a custom object from Site's public home page. I have created the page and can view the form correctly. I have used the standard controller for MyObject on the page. The form has two lookup fields which are two other custom objects (MyLookup1 and MyLookup2). When I click on the lookup icon, the authentication required page shows up instead of showing list of looked up object.

On site public access settings, I have given Read/Create access for MyObject and Read/View All permission for the objects MyLookup1and MyLookup2. All of these are custom objects created by me. How can I make sure that lookup popup will not ask for authentication?

Hi experts,
I found a Salesforce object named OpportunityContactRole by using the IDE (Eclipse) and I want to add a new trigger for this object but I got the following Error message when try to save the new created trigger:
    Save error: SObject type does not allow triggers: OpportunityContactRole
I really need to add the special processing to this object before updating, do any experts have any idea how to fix this issue?
Best regards!
Boi Hue

Message Edited by boihue on 12-09-2008 11:02 AM

Message Edited by boihue on 12-09-2008 11:02 AM
  • December 09, 2008