• EC4U

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Having a big amount of campaign members which I`m trying to import in a timely manner, but unsuccessfully. The records are ~55M, initially i tried with my default bulk settings (parallel mode) and I got locking errors for ~30% of the records. This is key quote from one of the salesforce documentation which offers all possible workaounds for my scenario, but i can`t use any of these: "For optional lookup fields, you can avoid the locks by setting the "Clear the value of this field" option, which does more than just tell Salesforce what to do if your lookup record is deleted. When you set this option, whenever a record that has a lookup field to this lookup record is inserted or updated, Salesforce doesn't lock the lookup records; instead it only validates that the lookup values exist. To avoid unnecessary locks, it’s best to set this option for your lookup fields whenever possible. If it isn’t possible to configure your lookup fields with this option, use a workaround similar to the one you would use for master-detail relationships: Ensure that no lookup values span multiple batches or order your loads by their lookup values to minimize how often the records being inserted in multiple, concurrent batches reference a single lookup value."

For the lookups I use CampaignId and ContactId and both fields doesn`t have that option "Clear the value of this field", I assume because they`re standart fields. I can`t really play with my files to adjust, because having ~7000 campaigns, 10M contacts and 55M members is a big thing. Therefor the only working solution that I currently have is to use serial concurency mode, however the speed is really not acceptable because it will take me ~2 weeks to import all members. 

Please do let me know if you have such issue before and/or if you know an alternative. Thank you!

Hi all,

Having a big amount of campaign members which I`m trying to import in a timely manner, but unsuccessfully. The records are ~55M, initially i tried with my default bulk settings (parallel mode) and I got locking errors for ~30% of the records. This is key quote from one of the salesforce documentation which offers all possible workaounds for my scenario, but i can`t use any of these: "For optional lookup fields, you can avoid the locks by setting the "Clear the value of this field" option, which does more than just tell Salesforce what to do if your lookup record is deleted. When you set this option, whenever a record that has a lookup field to this lookup record is inserted or updated, Salesforce doesn't lock the lookup records; instead it only validates that the lookup values exist. To avoid unnecessary locks, it’s best to set this option for your lookup fields whenever possible. If it isn’t possible to configure your lookup fields with this option, use a workaround similar to the one you would use for master-detail relationships: Ensure that no lookup values span multiple batches or order your loads by their lookup values to minimize how often the records being inserted in multiple, concurrent batches reference a single lookup value."

For the lookups I use CampaignId and ContactId and both fields doesn`t have that option "Clear the value of this field", I assume because they`re standart fields. I can`t really play with my files to adjust, because having ~7000 campaigns, 10M contacts and 55M members is a big thing. Therefor the only working solution that I currently have is to use serial concurency mode, however the speed is really not acceptable because it will take me ~2 weeks to import all members. 

Please do let me know if you have such issue before and/or if you know an alternative. Thank you!

I'm able to create a new Lead through the API but unable to set the RecordTypeId. Even if I set the RecordTypeId in the request, and the request succeeds it will always fallback to the default Record Type.

I have checked the accessability level of the RecordTypeId field and it is editable by all.

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Trying to complete Data Import challenge - I go to Map, but I can't scroll all the way down the box to find/click "Map" button.  I'm on Chrome.  Tried switching to IE, that's not going to be supported by SF in a month and I can't get to the "Map" button there either.  HELP!!!

User-added image
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image
I have built the reports and dashboards as outlined in the requirements, but I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find a component with the title 'My Top Accounts'."  
User-added image

However, I have the component on the dashboard as you can see below.
User-added image
What am I missing?
I am trying to complete challenge for Visualize your Business data. 

I have added the report chart as a scatter chart and the challenge is still giving me this error " The 'Property Listings' report does not appear to be using a scatter chart. 

User-added image
Hi all,

I am struggling since hours trying to find out what the root cause is and how to solve it, but til now without success.

I am trying to deploy a test class.
Here the following relationship: Account has a master detail relationship with Admissions (Admisiones), Study Interests (Intenciones de Estudio), Enrollments (Matriculaciones), Pre-enrollments (Preinscripciones) and Actas.

When trying to deploy the test class, I am getting these errors:

EnvioDeCorreoTest	ActaTest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.ActaTest: line 146, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Admisiontest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Admisiontest: line 36, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Intencionesestudiotest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Intencionesestudiotest: line 54, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Matriculaciontest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Matriculaciontest: line 98, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Preinscripciontest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Preinscripciontest: line 73, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Titulotest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Titulotest: line 122, column 1
My code has the following Method:

public static void InsertAccount() {

Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Account.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('Alumnos').getRecordTypeId();
        account = new Account(Name = 'Test Account', PersonEmail = 'testaccount@test.com', Nacionalidad__c = 'España', Tipo_de_Id__c = 'DNI', DNI__c = '12345678', RecordTypeId = recordTypeId);
        insert account;

}
What it does is to insert a new account with record type "Alumnos" (Students).

My test class EnviodeCorreoTest looks like this:

@isTest(SeeAllData=true)
private class EnvioDeCorreoTest {

static Preinscripci_n__c preinscripcion;
    static Product2 postgrado;
    static Account account;

public static void InsertAccount() {

Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Account.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('Alumnos').getRecordTypeId();
        account = new Account(Name = 'Test Account', PersonEmail = 'testaccount@test.com', Nacionalidad__c = 'España', Tipo_de_Id__c = 'DNI', DNI__c = '12345678', RecordTypeId = recordTypeId);
        insert account;

}

@isTest 
    static void Admisiontest() {

InsertAccount();
        InsertPostgrado();
        InsertContacto();
        Admisi_n__c admision = new Admisi_n__c();
        admision.Nombre_de_la_cuenta__c = account.Id;
        admision.Idioma_de_preferencia__c = 'Español';
        admision.Programa_Acad_mico__c = postgrado.Id;

insert admision;

Test.startTest();
        EnvioDeCorreo.enviarCorreoAdmision(admision, 'Notificaci_n_de_registro_de_Admision');
        Test.stopTest();
    }

the rest of the methods for enrollments, pre-enrollments, etc. look similar

What I don't understand is, where is the issue. The error is pointing to the field "Name" of the object Account, so far I understand. If I am executing the deployment as Admin, I have access to this field. In the method Admisiontest() I am calling the InsertAccount() method.
All error lines are also pointing to the line:

InsertAccount();

Can please somebody help me to find the answer?. I am stuck in this issue and can not deploy to Production :(.

Regarding the Unit, Inspect Objects at Checkpoint
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/developer_console/developer_console_checkpoints
 cant add a checkpoint on line no 13.

Can anyone please help?
User-added image

I have created a permission set with the system permission "Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins" and assigned it to the Samantha Cordero users. Here is the login history which i have used the Authenticator to authenticate the login of the user.

User-added image
What else am i missing? Any help is much appreciated.