• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a Booking Link(Custom Object) and Account Object. There is a relation between both of them using Lookup. and i had a field called Customer Number in Accounts. 

By using Sites i am storing a record which contains Customer number as one of the field in that record in BookingLink Object.
Now By using this Customer Number i need to update the Account Name and Owner of that Customer Number(Which already had a record in Account object).

Please help me out from thiss.

""When ever a Record is created in BookingLink Object, by using Customer Number it need to update the Account name and Owner of the record"". 

Thanks and Regards,
Azar Khasim.
I have a Booking Link(Custom Object) and Account Object. There is a relation between both of them using Lookup. and i had a field called Customer Number in Accounts. 

By using Sites i am storing as a record which contains Customer number as one of the field in that record in BookingLink Object.
Now By using this Customer Number i need to update the Account Name and Owner of that Customer Number(Which already had a record in Account object).

""When ever a Record is created in BookingLink Object, by using Customer Number it need to update the Account name and Owner of the record"". 

Hi All,

I want to create  contacts as per field value no of location in account and also if i update the no of location field value .. if new value is more than previous then it create new contacts as per difference between new and old value of account feld. 

and if the new value is less than old value then it delete the related contact based on difference between new and old value.

Hi All,

I want to create  contacts as per field value no of location in account and also if i update the no of location field value .. if new value is more than previous then it create new contacts as per difference between new and old value of account feld. 

and if the new value is less than old value then it delete the related contact based on difference between new and old value.

Can I assume that every SObject will have a name field as the minimum ?
Hi All,

By using Sites i am storing a record which contains Customer number as one of the field in that record in BookingLink Object.

Thanks and Regards,
Azar Khasim.

By using Sites i am storing as a record which contains Customer number as one of the field in that record in BookingLink Object.

Hi Everyone I have three Custom Objects 
CustomObj A
Custom Obj B
Custom Obj C

CustomObj A is the lookup on Custom Obj B and Custom Obj C 
But Custom Obj B and Custom Obj C in between there is no relation between us Now My Requirement is there is a Number fields on Custom Obj B and Custom Obj C  I want to SumUp of both these fields and Populate on CustomObj A So How to achieve this requirement Please tell me
Hi All,

I want to display number of contacts associated with an account using triggers.

for this I had created a lookup field like noofcontacts__c in account  object. and Wrote code as

trigger numberofcontacts on contact(after insert, after update, after delete) {
    Map<Id, List<Contact>> AcctContactList = new Map<Id, List<Contact>>();
    Set<Id> AcctIds = new Set<Id>();   
    List<schema.Account> AcctList = new List<schema.Account>();
    List<schema.Contact> ConList = new List<schema.Contact>();

if(trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUPdate) {
        for(Contact Con : trigger.New) {
            if(String.isNotBlank(Con.AccountId)){
                AcctIds.add(Con.AccountId); 
            }  
        } 
    }

if(trigger.isDelete) {
        for(Contact Con : trigger.Old) {
            AcctIds.add(Con.AccountId);    
        } 
    }          

if(AcctIds.size() > 0){
        ConList = [SELECT Id, AccountId FROM Contact WHERE AccountId IN : AcctIds];

for(Contact Con : ConList) {
            if(!AcctContactList.containsKey(Con.AccountId)){
                AcctContactList.put(Con.AccountId, new List<Contact>());
            }
            AcctContactList.get(Con.AccountId).add(Con);     
        }                          

AcctList = [SELECT noofContacts__c FROM Account WHERE Id IN : AcctIds];
        for(Account Acc : AcctList) {
            List<schema.Contact> ContList = new List<schema.Contact>();
            ContList = AcctContactList.get(Acc.Id);
            Acc.Number_of_Contacts__c = ContList.size();
        }   

update AcctList;   
    }

}
 I am   getting an error as "Variable doesnot exist:id".

Kindly support and suggest.

Thanks