• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!
Projects whith business dates in 2017/2018 doesn't appear in SalesForce report even if we have turnover and margin in stage 2;3 and/or 4. Which means I don't see all "active" projects in my report, but only those whose business dates are only in 2018.
Hi! I have a problem - when I change the opportunity probability from 75% to 100%, automatically changes business date. Up to now everything was okay - the business date stayed the same as it supposed to be. Can anyone help me with this?
Hi! I have a problem - when I change the opportunity probability from 75% to 100%, automatically changes business date. Up to now everything was okay - the business date stayed the same as it supposed to be. Can anyone help me with this?