• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in lightning experience, whenever I click some button it is taking me to the one.app page(https://********/one/one.app?source=alohaHeader#eyJjb21wb25lbnREZWYiOiJhaG06VGFic1BhZ2UiLCJhdHRyaWJ1dGVzIjp7InJlY29yZElkIjoiYTEyMTgwMDAwMDNqRXU0QUFFIiwiaXNQYXJlbnRDb250YWluZXIiOnRydWV9LCJzdGF0ZSI6e31).
Can anyone let me know how to pass and get the recordId from the One.app?

Thanks
Hello Everyone,

What are the alternatives to Java Script related List buttons in Lightning

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I have one pagelayout on object account. I make some fields are required on pagelayout level.When I am trying to achive this pagelayout with the help of recordform the required fields are not at all required.
Can you any one help on this?

Thanks
Dhanamjaya
Hi Team,

I need to Display all open cases and all open Opportunities count on Lightning Home Page based on Record changes(for example When ever a new case is opened by any other User, Lightning  home page automatically needs to update with Open Cases Count).To achieve this I have implemented Streaming API with CometD.js in Classic Version.Can any one suggest how to do the same with Lightning component without using Comet.Js.

Thanks

Hi Team,
I have below code.if my customer priority is High i need to Rerender msg id and otherwise i need to reRender "recid" but always its going to else part of the if condition.
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ConfirmationController" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" cache="false"  docType="HTML-5.0">
    <script>
        function submitOrder() {
                      savePartsOrder();  
                    }
    </script>
    <apex:form >
         <apex:actionFunction action="{!saveRecords}" name="savePartsOrder" reRender="{!IF(acc.CustomerPriority__c == 'High','msg','recid')}"/>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!acc.CustomerPriority__c}" onchange="submitOrder();" ></apex:inputfield>
        <apex:outputText value="{!currentConfirmation}" id="msg" /><br/><br/><br/>
        </apex:outputText>
      <apex:outputText value="{!orderReqId}" id="recid" />
        <br/><br/>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>
Hi All,
I have a scenario,I am calling controller method from JS using action function upon clicking the command button like below

<apex:commandButton value="Submit"
rendered="{!showSubmitButton}" onclick="savePartsOrderRecords();" reRender="partsOrderForm" />
Action funtion: <apex:actionFunction action="{!saveRecords}" name="savePartsOrder"/>

JS code:function savePartsOrderRecords(){

if(validateOrderParts() && validatePartsOrderTotal()){
savePartsOrder();
//alert('{!objname.status__c}');
}
}

In my controller i am updating one picklist value named as Status.if I try to get the status by using '{!objname.status__c}' in JS code (alert line)after savePartsOrder() its not giving updated value
Hello Everyone,

What are the alternatives to Java Script related List buttons in Lightning

Thanks

Hi Team,

I need to Display all open cases and all open Opportunities count on Lightning Home Page based on Record changes(for example When ever a new case is opened by any other User, Lightning  home page automatically needs to update with Open Cases Count).To achieve this I have implemented Streaming API with CometD.js in Classic Version.Can any one suggest how to do the same with Lightning component without using Comet.Js.

Thanks

Hi Team,
I have below code.if my customer priority is High i need to Rerender msg id and otherwise i need to reRender "recid" but always its going to else part of the if condition.
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ConfirmationController" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" cache="false"  docType="HTML-5.0">
    <script>
        function submitOrder() {
                      savePartsOrder();  
                    }
    </script>
    <apex:form >
         <apex:actionFunction action="{!saveRecords}" name="savePartsOrder" reRender="{!IF(acc.CustomerPriority__c == 'High','msg','recid')}"/>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!acc.CustomerPriority__c}" onchange="submitOrder();" ></apex:inputfield>
        <apex:outputText value="{!currentConfirmation}" id="msg" /><br/><br/><br/>
      <apex:outputText value="{!orderReqId}" id="recid" />
        <br/><br/>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>