• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I set the case creator to be the user whose email address is entered into the web-to-case form? Right now the case creator of a web-to-case case is the default case creator.
I have the below criteria code for a node in a process builder. I want to auto change the case owner if the case owner is that specific queue. However, when I create a case wher ethe owner is a user I get the error below the code. I have tried tons of variations to the criteria with the same results. 

How can I get this to work please?

Code=
AND(
         [Case].Owner:Queue.Name ="Major Account GMD/FED/NAD CS Queue",
         [Case].Agent_Collector_ID__c <> "",
         [Case].Owner:User.FirstName = ""

)

ERROR:
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Owner:Queue.Name because it hasn't been set or assigned.

Hi - I am hoping there is someone with a little time on their hands that can and is willing to help me. We only have one developer that sort of kind of knows SFDC. However, 110% of his time is tied up in a huge enterprise project. We have the below trigger that I need a test class for. 

Thank you in advance if you can help. I understand if no one can

trigger CheckboxIfFile on ContentDocumentLink (after insert) {

Schema.DescribeSObjectResult  r = Case.sObjectType.getDescribe();
    String keyPrefix = r.getKeyPrefix();

if(trigger.isInsert){
        for(ContentDocumentLink att : trigger.New){

if(keyPrefix == String.valueOf(att.LinkedEntityId).left(3)){

ContentDocument doc = [SELECT Id, Title from ContentDocument WHERE Id = :att.ContentDocumentId];

if (doc.Title.containsIgnoreCase('screen')) {

Case con =  [SELECT Id, Screen_Shots_Attached__c from Case WHERE Id = :att.LinkedEntityId LIMIT 1];
                    con.Screen_Shots_Attached__c  = True;
                    update con;
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
I am trying to capture the previous and current values of a field if it changes. CAN NOT use native FHT, or FAT or anything else. I must do this with process builder. Below is the formula I am trying to use and under that the error  I get.

If anything but a check box, I am good. However, the checkboxes I can not get to work.

CODE=

FieldA is a Boolean field

IF(       OR(
                      ISNEW(),
                AND(
                     FieldA = TRUE, 
                      PRIORVALUE(FieldA)  = FALSE            
                       )
                 ),
"TRUE",

IF(       OR(
                      ISNEW(),
                AND(
                     [FieldA = FALSE, 
                      PRIORVALUE(FieldA)  = TRUE
                       )
                 ),
"FALSE",  FieldA))

ERROR:
The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect parameter type for function 'IF()'. Expected Text, received Boolean

I am only wondering if it is possible to do the below. If it is possible, please provide a suggestion as to how to accomplish it

We are trying to get around the 20-60 fields we can track history on inside SFDC. A thought was to write all the values of a record to a text file or CSV file every time it changes including the creation of that record. The file would be stored on the record itself. Lastly, the second time the record changes, we would want to append that data in the original text file. This way we have only one file but it would contain all the history

I know we could do snap shot but that will not run every time there is a change

Any ideas?
We want to use web-to-case form internally in the intranet only. I have everything working except I do not know how to capture the person filling in the form and their name populate the contact field on teh case.

Also, the effective date is being captured but not populating the effective date field on the case. Below is the form code.

WOuld love a drop of help here please :-)

<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <META> element to your page <HEAD>.      -->
<!--  If necessary, please modify the charset parameter to specify the        -->
<!--  character set of your HTML page.                                        -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <FORM> element to your page.             -->

<form action="https://cfs--Lightning.cs71.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToCase?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="orgid" value="00D4D000000Cs5j">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://www.google.com">

<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail" value="lsilon@cfs.canon.com">    -->

<table>

<tr>
   <td><label for="email">Your Full CFS Email Address</label></td>
   <td><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /></td>
</tr>

<tr>
   <td>Effective Date:<span class="dateInput">
   <td><input  id="00N4D000000hcXn" name="00N4D000000hcXn" size="20" type="date" /></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td>SOD Infolease Template_AR:</td>
   <td><input  id="00N4D000000vJcr" name="00N4D000000vJcr" type="checkbox" value="1" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td>SOD Nexus Master Template AR:</td>
   <td><input  id="00N4D000000vJd1" name="00N4D000000vJd1" type="checkbox" value="1" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td>SOD Nexus Oracle AR:</td>
   <td><input  id="00N4D000000vJd2" name="00N4D000000vJd2" type="checkbox" value="1" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td>SOD Nexus Server Admin AR:</td>
   <td><input  id="00N4D000000vJd6" name="00N4D000000vJd6" type="checkbox" value="1" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td>SOD Salesforce Production Admin AR:</td>
   <td><input  id="00N4D000000vJcw" name="00N4D000000vJcw" type="checkbox" value="1" /></td>
</tr>

<br>
<tr>
   <td><label for="description">Description</label></td>
   <td><textarea name="description"></textarea><br></td>

</table>
<input type="hidden"  id="subject" name="subject"  value="IT Action: Developer Production Access" /><br>

<input type="hidden"  id="external" name="external" value="1" /><br>

<Input Type="hidden"  id="recordType" name="recordType" Value="0124D0000000OOK"><br>

<input type="submit" name="submit">

</form>

We are using email-to-case. Users go to a form on intranet, fill it out and click send. That will send an email into SFDC into a specific queue as a case

The case is formatted the exact same way each time with the same subject. See below for an example.

For each line in the email, I have a corresponding field for the particular record type. I was hoping there was a way to parse the email such that code can auto fill those fields. 

If yes
1. Can it be done in process builder?
    a) if no, can you show me the code? We do not have in house developer and i am no developer

Subject of email
IT Action: Developer Production Access

Body of email: (After = will only be one of two choices on each)
Access1=Not Applicable
Access2=Not Applicable
Access3=Not Applicable
Access4=Production Access Requested
Access5=Not Applicable

Approximate Duration=24hrs
Effective_Date=5/28/2019

I would like to use process builder to auto create a note on the case under certain conditions. I see how to do it on a contact and contact but not the case. When I manually create the note ont eh case, it is associated to teh case. But I can not find the parentId field of the note in process builder and I suck at Flows

Any ideas?

PS: this is not notes&Attachemtns but rather the note object
On a task I have a custom field named Test that is a checkbox and a formula.
The formula I want is 
IF( Related_Case__r.Contact.Phone =  Phone_Number_in_Subject__c , TRUE, FALSE)

If the related to is a case (ID starts with 500) and the case has a contact on it, then I want to check if the contact phone and the phone number of the customer that called in are the same. If so, then check the box. 

The phone number from subject is 10 digits with no () or dashes. The phone number on the contact has () and dashes. 

How do I get the contacts phone on the task
I am hoping there is a trigger way to keep users from being able to delete email records.All I have found is a suggestion to have this functionality. I found code to prevent a task from being deleted but we have something like that already in place. 

Any ideas?
See pic below. We can emails coming in for virus notificaitons from Symantic. They have a text component and a java component. When it comes into SFDC the java portion comes in as coded jibberish. How can I strip off that java portion but keep the top portion.

User-added image
I have this code:
                <tr > 
                        <th>Rate Factor</th>
                        <th>Term</th>
                        <th>Purchase Option</th>

</tr>
                    <apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.Terms__r}">
                    <tr>
                        <td>{!cx.Current_Rate_Options__c}</td>
                        <td>{!cx.Term__c}</td>
                        <td>{!cx.FMV__c}</td>
                    </tr>
                    </apex:repeat>
                </table>

Current_Rate_Options__c is a number with 5 decimal places. If the number is 0.02700, the output shows as 0.027. This is in a VF email template. How do I get all 5 decimal places all the time?
In LIghtning and using a chat bot I have it set that the customer can strictly use the bot and leave or they can live agent chat into our customer service desk. 

When the customer has completed their visit, we want the bot to disploay a one question satisfaction survey where they choose 1 to 5 stars.

I have the bot and live agent set up. I created a one question SFDC survey. However, the SFDC survey seems to force you to have an intro page, one question page and a thank you page. We do not need the intro as this is an extra click to annoy the customer.

Also, how do I put in the one question survey at the end of the chat bot session?
I have this code:
AND(
     ISPICKVAL(Origin , "Email"),
     OR(
        CONTAINS( Subject , "w9 "),
        CONTAINS( Subject , "w-9 "),
        CONTAINS( Description , "w9 "),
        CONTAINS( Description , "w-9 ")
        ),
     NOT(CONTAINS
)

When an email-to-case email comes in and the subject or description contains "W9" or W-9", then it needs to do actions. The issue is sometimes we get W9834834 or something like that. This should fail the criteria. You can see about I am looking for a space after the W( or W-9. However, the system is not recognizing the space being there and does the actions even if what it finds is W98435803

How can I get it to recognize the spaces?
We have a static resource built in java script. It is called by a visualforce page that is also java script. Picture of visualforce code below. The code works like this - - We open up the console in service cloud. We open a main tab - say account. When we first open a subtavb, it auto opens another subtab anmed Unified Desktop. In lightning it does not work

User-added image
When on a case and the email related list and I click reply/reply all it always puts my signature at the bottom of the email thread instead of where I am typing. I can not find any information since 2015. Does anyone have more infomation on how to do this? Is it a config fix or is there a developmental fix or nothing?
Hi - I am hoping there is someone with a little time on their hands that can and is willing to help me. We only have one developer that sort of kind of knows SFDC. However, 110% of his time is tied up in a huge enterprise project. We have the below trigger that I need a test class for. 

Thank you in advance if you can help. I understand if no one can

trigger CheckboxIfFile on ContentDocumentLink (after insert) {

Schema.DescribeSObjectResult  r = Case.sObjectType.getDescribe();
    String keyPrefix = r.getKeyPrefix();

if(trigger.isInsert){
        for(ContentDocumentLink att : trigger.New){

if(keyPrefix == String.valueOf(att.LinkedEntityId).left(3)){

ContentDocument doc = [SELECT Id, Title from ContentDocument WHERE Id = :att.ContentDocumentId];

if (doc.Title.containsIgnoreCase('screen')) {

Case con =  [SELECT Id, Screen_Shots_Attached__c from Case WHERE Id = :att.LinkedEntityId LIMIT 1];
                    con.Screen_Shots_Attached__c  = True;
                    update con;
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
I am trying to capture the previous and current values of a field if it changes. CAN NOT use native FHT, or FAT or anything else. I must do this with process builder. Below is the formula I am trying to use and under that the error  I get.

If anything but a check box, I am good. However, the checkboxes I can not get to work.

CODE=

FieldA is a Boolean field

IF(       OR(
                      ISNEW(),
                AND(
                     FieldA = TRUE, 
                      PRIORVALUE(FieldA)  = FALSE            
                       )
                 ),
"TRUE",

IF(       OR(
                      ISNEW(),
                AND(
                     [FieldA = FALSE, 
                      PRIORVALUE(FieldA)  = TRUE
                       )
                 ),
"FALSE",  FieldA))

ERROR:
The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect parameter type for function 'IF()'. Expected Text, received Boolean

I would like to use process builder to auto create a note on the case under certain conditions. I see how to do it on a contact and contact but not the case. When I manually create the note ont eh case, it is associated to teh case. But I can not find the parentId field of the note in process builder and I suck at Flows

Any ideas?

PS: this is not notes&Attachemtns but rather the note object
We have a static resource built in java script. It is called by a visualforce page that is also java script. Picture of visualforce code below. The code works like this - - We open up the console in service cloud. We open a main tab - say account. When we first open a subtavb, it auto opens another subtab anmed Unified Desktop. In lightning it does not work

User-added image
When on a case and the email related list and I click reply/reply all it always puts my signature at the bottom of the email thread instead of where I am typing. I can not find any information since 2015. Does anyone have more infomation on how to do this? Is it a config fix or is there a developmental fix or nothing?