• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Experts! 
I have a requirement on-hand that i could use some guidance on. The title pretty much gives away what i'm trying to do but below are some more details;

We have a custom object called "Account Strategy" tied to the "Account" standard object via lookup relationship. 
The ask is to have the data from a selected Account Strategy record exported in PPT format for presentation purposes. 

What's the best way to go about this? I saw that there are a couple of apps we can purchase in the AppExchange, but i want to do inhouse development for this leveraging our developer resources.

Thanks!
Shahil
Hello Everyone,
I am trying to create an opportunity report to track how much business is closed on a daily basis.

For this i need to create two custom fields but i am having a hard time figuring out the logic that would go behind these formula field so i thought i'd reach out to the experts!

Here are the details of the required fields;

1) Day of Quarter: Number of days into the quarter (e.g. Jan 2 is 2 days into the quarter (Q1), similarly Apr 2 is also 2 days into the quarter (Q2)). The output for both days is 2.

2)Contract Close Date: Shows the Quarter and Year of Contract Close Date (e.g. 2019 Q2)

Hi All.
I have a requirement which requires me to create a formula field, i dont have much background on Salesforce and still learning, so any help will be appreciated!

I am attempting to create a new formula field called "Days Overdue" on a custom object and the logic for the field should be as below;

When the "Status__C" does not equal to (<>) "closed", and
 If "Actual End date__C" is blank, "Days Overdue" = Today - Planned End Date__C 
 If "Actual End date__C" is not blank, "Days Overdue" = Today - Actual End Date__C 

When the "Status__C" equal to (=) "closed", 
--> "Days Overdue" = Actual End Date__C - Planned End Date__C

I want to incorporate values for both conditions (Status <> Closed & Status Closed) in the same "Days Overdue" Field

Thanks!

Hello,
I have a field on Opportunity called Partner, which is a lookup field derieved from the account object [Partner__C --- LookupAccount] . I want to pull that field value back on the account object on a new field that i have created [Partner Account__C].

What is the best way to go about this?

I want to restrict users with a specific profile "SDR" to not be able to create Lead records manually. Can someone please share a Validation rule for this request.
I have a few users under profile "SDR" who i want to restrict from editing a particular field called "Lead Source". How would i go about writing a validation rule where any users where the users profile CONTAINS "SDR" should not abe allowed to update/edit the field under no circulstances. 
Hi All.
I have a requirement which requires me to create a formula field, i dont have much background on Salesforce and still learning, so any help will be appreciated!

I am attempting to create a new formula field called "Days Overdue" on a custom object and the logic for the field should be as below;

When the "Status__C" does not equal to (<>) "closed", and
 If "Actual End date__C" is blank, "Days Overdue" = Today - Planned End Date__C 
 If "Actual End date__C" is not blank, "Days Overdue" = Today - Actual End Date__C 

When the "Status__C" equal to (=) "closed", 
--> "Days Overdue" = Actual End Date__C - Planned End Date__C

I want to incorporate values for both conditions (Status <> Closed & Status Closed) in the same "Days Overdue" Field

Thanks!

I have a few users under profile "SDR" who i want to restrict from editing a particular field called "Lead Source". How would i go about writing a validation rule where any users where the users profile CONTAINS "SDR" should not abe allowed to update/edit the field under no circulstances.