• Member since 2018
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have scheduled a job year a go, and it might have expired now, but we are unsure about it, how to check if its still running or expired ?
Already tried with CronTrigger object !

Right now FirstName Supports only 40 characters, we want it to support at least 120 characters.

User-added image

I want to load bulk data in Apex Variable (Data more then 135KB), But doesnt want to count it against Visualforce Viewstate, otherwise it will break.

public List<User> ContactListTemp {get;set;}

Above is the variable declaration, when i load data into it, its still gets count under viewstate.(Screenshot below)

User-added image

Thanks

I have two pick lists which are editable for user. when the flow will launch on click, these two Picklists should display with default picklist value but the user should not be able to edit these two picklists.

I am done with this requirement of default values but how can I make these Picklists read-only?
 Is it Possible?

Thank you 
We have scheduled a job year a go, and it might have expired now, but we are unsure about it, how to check if its still running or expired ?
Already tried with CronTrigger object !

When I use the getLabel method of a Schema.DescribeFieldResult object (quick example below), it works fine for every field except Reference fields.  For a Reference field, it's returning the Label of that reference's Id field (e.g. Account Id or Owner Id) instead of the label actually used for that Lookup/Master-Detail field (e.g. Account Name or Owner).  Anyone know a workaround for this?

String Label = DescField.getLabel();