• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello community,

I'm working on FSL, in which my client required to refresh the mobile app of a technician automatically, so that the agent can monitor his geo location on time bases.
Could anyone help me regarding this!
Let me know if you need other information on this.
Any response will be thankful.

Regards,
Sindhu
Hello Community,

I got a challenge to assign a single user to multiple roles because of the changes happened with in the organization. Is there any possibility to solve this case?
Please help me solving the case. Any favour will be thankful.

Regards,
Sindhu
Hi,

I am facing a challenge to create a Gantt Chart, where I can see all the tasks of my project in that chart and set dependencies among the tasks.
And also be able to move the task bar based on the date fields, without considering non-working days.

Revert me for any further details or queries regarding this. Any solution will be highly appreciated. ThankYou.

Regards,
Sindhu
Hi,

I am worriying about the emergency requirement I got from the client. Kindly help me solving the requirement.

The requirement is, how can I convert vendor currency to home currency at the time of invoicing the client based on the conversion rates.

Let me know if any quieries and please help me with the requirement.

Regards,
Sindhu
Hi,

I had a requirement to access a local file to salesforce through a hyperlink field which I have to open in browsers other that chrome.

Im seeking for a help as this requirement became critical to me.

Thankyou in advance for any kind of response.

Regards,
Sindhu Challabotla
Hi,
I am encountering a problem to handle visualforce page for an email template to reduce the number of lines in the table.
In my email template, I need a table with list of items and also Header and Footer Descriptions on above and below the table.
Based on the number of items my template will extend to the next page which should also contain a table with header and footer.
Here, I am unable to reduce the number of lines in the table to settle my footer in the same page.
Hope you understand my requirement.
Reply me for any further clarification in my requirement.
Your solution will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sindhu
Hi,

As per my emergency requirement, I want to access a local file through URL in hyperlink field without using browser extensions!!
Can I find a solution? Your response will be highly appreciated.
Hello everyone,

Is there a possibility to make 'set by record' as default in notes sharing settings?
If so, please let me know the solution, it would be very helpful.

Thank You,
Sindhu
Hi,

I had a requirement to access a local file to salesforce through a hyperlink field which I have to open in browsers other that chrome.

Im seeking for a help as this requirement became critical to me.

Thankyou in advance for any kind of response.

Regards,
Sindhu Challabotla
Hello everyone,

Is there a possibility to make 'set by record' as default in notes sharing settings?
If so, please let me know the solution, it would be very helpful.

Thank You,
Sindhu