• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I would like an email to be sent automatically to my companys order email address after an opportunity is closed with all the opportunity detail. I tried creating this process in process builder but when creating an email template, I was not able to pull all the fields from the opportunity. Is this possible in PB?

I noticed that I cannot create a rollup summary from the Account and Contact objects. I have created a custom checkbox on the contact field labeled "Champion" as well as a custom number field on the Account object labeled "Number of Champions." I created a trigger on the contact object but it does not seem update the "Number of Champions" field. This is my first trigger, so guidance would be greatly appreciated.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hello,

I would like an email to be sent automatically to my companys order email address after an opportunity is closed with all the opportunity detail. I tried creating this process in process builder but when creating an email template, I was not able to pull all the fields from the opportunity. Is this possible in PB?

I noticed that I cannot create a rollup summary from the Account and Contact objects. I have created a custom checkbox on the contact field labeled "Champion" as well as a custom number field on the Account object labeled "Number of Champions." I created a trigger on the contact object but it does not seem update the "Number of Champions" field. This is my first trigger, so guidance would be greatly appreciated.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hello,
I'm trying to complete the 4th challenge of the Business Administrator Superbadge. Somehow I cannot find the Ursa Major Solar Logo anywhere. The trailhead simply says it is in the branding folder, however I only have access to the 'personal' folder, and don't my any download link on the page.
Does anyone have some info on this ?

Thanks!

• March 12, 2018