• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anyone pls help me with this
I have the following requirment and not sure how to write the formula(criteria):
email alert should be sent to the opp owner when the Opp is in the Feature Fit Stage, or subsequent stages when Feature Fit stage is skipped; but NOT firing multiple times (multiple times meaning: email alert should not be triggered again when the owner recieved it already on feature/ fit stage, if the feature/fit stage us skipped then the rule should fire for any subsequent stages)

I have the following requirment, pls post your ideas on how should I implement this:

Only Lead owner should be able to  move  the lead out from their name & manager should be able to move only his/her teams leads.

--> owner of the record can only change the Lead owner field
--> And Managers can change the lead owner only for the records which are owned by his/ her team

How to acheive this ?
  • December 17, 2018
I only see the IN PROGRESS jobs and Completed Last 7 Days jobs, but Is there a way to troubleshoot jobs which are before few months ?

• September 06, 2018
core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode: (DoNotCall != TRUE)) ) ORDER BY Product_Interest__c ASC LIMIT 10000 ^ ERROR at Row:3:Column:37 field 'Product_Interest__c' can not be sorted in a query call. Original queryString was: 'SELECT Id, Company, Email, LeadSource, Name, Salutation, FirstName, LastName FROM Lead WHERE ( ((OwnerId = '0051M000007BS2I') and (IsConverted = FALSE)) AND ((Status = 'Open') and (DoNotCall != TRUE)) ) ORDER BY Product_Interest__c ASC LIMIT 10000' 
  • September 05, 2018
I have the following requirment, pls post your ideas on how should I implement this:

Only Lead owner should be able to  move  the lead out from their name & manager should be able to move only his/her teams leads.

--> owner of the record can only change the Lead owner field
--> And Managers can change the lead owner only for the records which are owned by his/ her team

How to acheive this ?
  • December 17, 2018