• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends

I have a requirement in CPQ. Please find the below details.

1. I  have two products say PRODUCT_A and PRODUCT_B.
2. I  will go to Quote->Edit Lines.
3. Then adding PRODUCT_A.
4. Here change the Quantity of PRODUCT_A to 10.
5.if the quantity of PRODUCT_A  is 10 then PRODUCT_A needs to be Removed and PRODUCT_B has to be added.

Please help me out with this.Any help would be Appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi Guyz,

I have a requirement that i will have to take the current API Version. Then i need compare with the Apex Class, components Api versions, to make sure whether they are in current or in old API version.

Please help me out ,how can i find that programmatically,Thanks in Advance.
Hi everyone,

I have a requirement where in which i need to add quick actions for salesforce mobile app.

I want to restrict quick actions only appear  for mobile view and  should not appear in desktop view .
Is there any way i can control this.

example:I will create one action of lightning component type say newaction and drag and drop the same to the mobile and lightning action section of pagelayout. when i do this, newaction will appear both in mobile and lightning version of desktop. I need to restrict that quick action only for mobile.

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement where in which we are customizing salesforce 1 mobile app.
I have created a Quick action of lightning component type, which needs to be shown on Account detail page of salesforce 1 mobile app  as a quick action and  that should not be shown in Desktop Version of salesforce

1.creating quick actionUser-added image.
2. mobile view of mtg/call
User-added image

3. desktop view where in which above quick action  should be hide 

User-added image

any help would appreciable.

Thanks
Hi Everyone,

Couple of days back we did salesforce and Netsuite Integration with NLAuth Type Connection , But Now Netsuite has released 2018.2 version , where we have to Use the Oauth 1.0 to get connection to their system, we have consumer key,consumer secret,token id,token secret how can i make call to netsuite using these creadentials.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Hi guyz,

I want to display a pop up on opportunity standard page ,when user selects and save opportunity in proposal stage, i want to intimate some details to him at this stage, can i accomplish this? if yes how can i?? any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Hi guyz,

I want  to restrict the users login to the salesforce for one particular time slot. eg. user should not be able login between 5.30  pm to 6.30 pm every day.
in all other timings he should be able to login to the salesforce instance.
How can i achieve this, it would be great if anyone help me to achieve this

Thanks
Hi ,

if anyone knows of a way to create a validation rule to ensure that an opportunity must pass through all of the stages before it can reach Closed Won? user should not skip to final stage without completing previous stages.one should pass through all the stages
eg. stages like suspect,proposal , negotiation then closed won. 
He should not jump from suspect to closed won directly he has to move from suspect then proposal later negotiation finally closedwon
I am new to salesforce anyone help me to achieve this with example.
Thanks.
Hi Guyz,

I have a requirement that i will have to take the current API Version. Then i need compare with the Apex Class, components Api versions, to make sure whether they are in current or in old API version.

Please help me out ,how can i find that programmatically,Thanks in Advance.
Hi guyz,

I want to display a pop up on opportunity standard page ,when user selects and save opportunity in proposal stage, i want to intimate some details to him at this stage, can i accomplish this? if yes how can i?? any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Hi guyz,

I want  to restrict the users login to the salesforce for one particular time slot. eg. user should not be able login between 5.30  pm to 6.30 pm every day.
in all other timings he should be able to login to the salesforce instance.
How can i achieve this, it would be great if anyone help me to achieve this

Thanks
Hi ,

if anyone knows of a way to create a validation rule to ensure that an opportunity must pass through all of the stages before it can reach Closed Won? user should not skip to final stage without completing previous stages.one should pass through all the stages
eg. stages like suspect,proposal , negotiation then closed won. 
He should not jump from suspect to closed won directly he has to move from suspect then proposal later negotiation finally closedwon
I am new to salesforce anyone help me to achieve this with example.
Thanks.