• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have to create a record and let the other user see this record.
So There is a way to send private message by chatter that only I and the other user can see?
All this using APEX.
did  Someone already did this in somewhere?

Thanks.
HI,

I have a a Continuation executing but I can't call a function or some event, even in my response.
Is there a way to call it?
The function I'm trying to call is in the same component.
I'm using VF for behind to executing all the process of the Continuation.

Hi,
I added a field ui:inputDateTime in my lightning component but when I select the time, I have as value the different time zone.

User-added image
I Want convert this time to my time zone (Brasil).
Can someone help me to fix this?

Rafael.

Hi,
I added a field ui:inputDateTime in my lightning component but when I select the time, I have as value the different time zone.

User-added image
I Want convert this time to my time zone (Brasil).
Can someone help me to fix this?

Rafael.

I am unable to successfully login using the Salesforce DX CLI. I have tried numerous techniques, all to no avail. In am on Windows 10 utilizing the latest version of the CLI from Powershell and Google Chrome as my web browser.

As a side note, the "sfdx update" command works successfully.

Technique 1. When logging in using what is supposed to be the easiest approach by using force:auth:web:login, the CLI opens a web browser. Once I enter my credentials, the OAuth flow calls back into localhost:1717, but apparently the CLI isn't listening. Chrome complains with an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and no response payload. Command line indicates "Unable to verify the first certificate." Turning on logging (even at the trace level) does not reveal any additional information.

Technique 2. I created a self-signed certificate using openssl along with a new connected app. Then using the CLI, I utilized the force:auth:jwt:grant function. This failed with the same error message as above: "Unable to verify the first certificate."

Technique 3. I disabled SSL verification and strict SSL in npm and forced the CLI to go through Fiddler. I then configured Fiddler to ignore certificate errors. Still, neither one of the above techniques worked after this.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?