• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I can't seem to get past this error. 
We can't find the Cloudy Weather reusable email. Ensure the Macro uses the Cloudy Weather reusable email for the subject and body.

Here is what I  have:

User-added image

User-added image

I have created quick text, email template, and macros.

Any help is appreciated,
~VIP
Hi Folks,

I am attempting Service Cloud super badge which was recently released. I am trying to complete challenge no 3 - Create service level and actions.

We have to set up minimum response time and resolution time. The problem I face here is I do not see the response time in minutes. 

In the challenge, it mentions 20 minutes and I am not finding a way to set minutes, every process(Time-based workflow, Entitlement hours, Escalation rules) are in hours and there is no provision to set in decimal.

Am I heading in the right direction? Please suggest.

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Route map in Visualforce page. I am embedding vfp inside a lightning component as an iframe because of security reasons.

I am tryign to fetch current location using google map APIs, but unable to get them because these will not work in an iframe. Here is a link (https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/Home/chromium-security/deprecating-permissions-in-cross-origin-iframes) supporting my argument.

Since, I have vfp inside lightning component I am thinking to pass current location from cmp. I am not sure if this is a good idea.

If there is anyway to bypass this or change my approach please let me know.

Any help is appreciated,
Pramod V
Hi,

I can't seem to get past this error. 
We can't find the Cloudy Weather reusable email. Ensure the Macro uses the Cloudy Weather reusable email for the subject and body.

Here is what I  have:

User-added image

User-added image

I have created quick text, email template, and macros.

Any help is appreciated,
~VIP
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: THWUNBKI
Hi Folks,

I am attempting Service Cloud super badge which was recently released. I am trying to complete challenge no 3 - Create service level and actions.

We have to set up minimum response time and resolution time. The problem I face here is I do not see the response time in minutes. 

In the challenge, it mentions 20 minutes and I am not finding a way to set minutes, every process(Time-based workflow, Entitlement hours, Escalation rules) are in hours and there is no provision to set in decimal.

Am I heading in the right direction? Please suggest.

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Route map in Visualforce page. I am embedding vfp inside a lightning component as an iframe because of security reasons.

I am tryign to fetch current location using google map APIs, but unable to get them because these will not work in an iframe. Here is a link (https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/Home/chromium-security/deprecating-permissions-in-cross-origin-iframes) supporting my argument.

Since, I have vfp inside lightning component I am thinking to pass current location from cmp. I am not sure if this is a good idea.

If there is anyway to bypass this or change my approach please let me know.

Any help is appreciated,
Pramod V