• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Outlook Mac mails are not readable in Windows. to do the same, you will need an OLM to PST converter tool. I have used OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev. This tool is fast and too accurate at converting the emails. Moreover, this tool saves the email folders to right places.

There is no free solution for this task. Neither the Mac version of Outlook nor the Windows version comes with an add-on facility for this task. There isn’t any freeware application as well that can help you at this. However, there are plenty of paid tools to convert OLM files to PST mail format

OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev was much impressed with the conversion speed and accuracy. The tool converted my emails directly from the Outlook database. The tool offers free conversion of up to 10mails per folder. 

I recently migrated from Windows Mails to Outlook 2010. How do I import the EML files to MS Outlook file format? Dragging the EML files to an Outlook folder does not work. Is there any other effective solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can use the Email converter software for converting email files into other email files format but before using any tool you should know the complete knowledge about why we need conversion of email files? Here I share article link:  Manual conversion of Email files from where you will learn all the details about popular email files and the best conversion methods for OST to PST, EDB to PST, NSF to PST, OLM to PST, MBOX to PST, EML to PST, DBX to PST, DXL to PST and PST to EML files format.
Regain EML to PST software :-  Most powerful Software to repair damage EML file data and gives you idea how to convert EML to PST file.this utility which have been convert all multiple EML files of different email client like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to PST file format.

Moreover, you can save the converted mailbox items to an existing PST file or new PST file.This Software solves a common problem when switching mail programs or computers: e-mail clients store messages in their own formats which are incompatible with Microsoft Outlook.The software also enables you to preview the repaired mailbox items before actually saving them.This software Supports almost all versions of MS Windows and MS Outlook.

Get more detail click here :- Click here