Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All, 
Can you  help me to solve this error .

THIS IS QUERY :
select  Project__c, count(Id),Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c

Error Occured In This Query is : 

MALFORMED_QUERY: 
from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c
                              ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:154
field 'Billable_Hours__c' can not be grouped in a query call.

Thank you in advanced  :)

Hello,

I have a picklist__c on account with value1 and Value2
On the object_Custom__c i have check box checkbox1__c

usecase:
On account insert or update
 If picklist__c == value1
then checkbox1__c == true
else if 
picklist__c == value2 
then checkbox1__c == false

usecase 2:
On creation of new record of object_Custom__c  the field checkbox1__c will use same logic of usecase 1

How can implement a trigger for the same ?
thank you for suggestion 
  • September 13, 2019
Hello,

How can i generate the a 10 digit random code everytime a record is created, by trigger

Thank you for suggestion

• September 13, 2019

Hi All, 
Can you  help me to solve this error .

THIS IS QUERY :
select  Project__c, count(Id),Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c

Error Occured In This Query is : 

MALFORMED_QUERY: 
from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c
                              ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:154
field 'Billable_Hours__c' can not be grouped in a query call.

Thank you in advanced  :)

Hello Everyone,
I have two lightning web components and I have to navigate from one LWC to another LWC on button click. 
I tried navigation service to apply the NavigationMixin function in component’s base class to extends NavigationMixin(LightningElement).but it dint work.

can please anyone help me?
Thank you.

• September 18, 2019
I have a visualforce page using a standard account object. I also have a child custom object Bids_Sent__c. There is an account lookup field on the related child object titled "Awarded__c".   In my visualforce page i want to some how reference a field Service_Agreement_Verbiage__c on the Bids_Sent__c object. The child relationship name for Bids_Sent__c lookup field "Awarded__c" is "Bids_Sent4". Below I tried this mapping on my VF page and I get the following error.
Error: Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList.Service_Agreement_Verbiage__c'

{!Account.Bids_Sent4__r.Service_Agreement_Verbiage__c}
  • September 17, 2019
Hello,

I have a picklist__c on account with value1 and Value2
On the object_Custom__c i have check box checkbox1__c

usecase:
On account insert or update
 If picklist__c == value1
then checkbox1__c == true
else if 
picklist__c == value2 
then checkbox1__c == false

usecase 2:
On creation of new record of object_Custom__c  the field checkbox1__c will use same logic of usecase 1

How can implement a trigger for the same ?
thank you for suggestion 
  • September 13, 2019
Hello,

How can i generate the a 10 digit random code everytime a record is created, by trigger

Thank you for suggestion

• September 13, 2019
Hello,

I want to implement a validation rule in case to not et users modify a field.

I have a field picklist with values 
custom_picklist__c
Value: ABC, CDB.

I have a Check_box1_c

If the Check_box1_c is true and the custom_picklist__c =ABC, dont let user to modify.

How can i implement this vlaidation rule 

thanks you for suggestion 
  • September 13, 2019
I'm developing an API and trying to use Username-Password OAuth with CORS, but still running into an error. I found an article from a couple years back saying that it will only work with User-Agent OAuth. Is that truly the case, or is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Matt
I am wondering how I can come about this trigger.

I want to write a before insert trigger that fires whenever a new benefit record is created. It will take in value from a look up object, company__c, 
and prepopulate its custom fields medical_location__c, date_of_subscription__c and medical_description__c field and stamp it on the benefit form. Any help on how I can go about this?