• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created my first couple of external services but I am having issues trying to figure out how to capture error responses from the API I am calling. I have registered my external service, setup my named credential, and made sure salesforce had the url setup in remote sites. I setup a flow to call the generated apex class from my swagger json definition and it works great, when the API returns a successful HTTP 200 status.

Currently one of my services is not working and I can't get anymore information. My guess is the endpoint is not reachable based on my companies firewall but the only message I get when I run debug in flow is below.

Error Occurred: Callout failed: null

TLDR: Where or How can I see the actual response or status from the external service call? Let me know if there are any other details you need me to provide, I am still fairly new to SF dev.
I have created my first couple of external services but I am having issues trying to figure out how to capture error responses from the API I am calling. I have registered my external service, setup my named credential, and made sure salesforce had the url setup in remote sites. I setup a flow to call the generated apex class from my swagger json definition and it works great, when the API returns a successful HTTP 200 status.

Currently one of my services is not working and I can't get anymore information. My guess is the endpoint is not reachable based on my companies firewall but the only message I get when I run debug in flow is below.

Error Occurred: Callout failed: null

TLDR: Where or How can I see the actual response or status from the external service call? Let me know if there are any other details you need me to provide, I am still fairly new to SF dev.