• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using EML and looking to switch to Outlook file format which offers some advanced features to me with conversion. Kindly suggest a good tool to switch from EML to Outlook files with batch conversion facility.
PST is a common file format of MS Outlook for windows.It is not supported by Apple mail and other email clients .If you are looking to access ms outlook database to Apple mail or other email clients ,conversion of .pst to .mbox will be helpful. this tool is easy to install and use  in your MAC.

Key features :
Export pst to mbox only
Convert filtered PST files 
Easy to configure & install
Advance level compatiblity 
Other advanced featues

It will not expire , you can use the app as long as  you wish. we will send you a notification to upgrade the app to improve its performance.

To know more : http://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-pst-to-mbox-converter.html
I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
If Someone know that how to change EML file into MBOX File Format then please I request you that tell me as soon as possible because I have an uergent required to convert it for my bussines purpose and they are lots of.

thanks,

sandy clay
User-added image
Today there are many tool for split pst file but trust me i suggest you best ever pst split tool which can instantly convert your pst file without wasting you costlytime. Any type of users can easily split pst file through this tool because you don't need any technical knowledge for this tool. this tool Creates several independent PST files by splitting large PST file. The user can split large PST file according to date, email type and user nameOriginal formatting and order of mails are retained in the new PST file. It supports splitting of PST file which is password protected, i'm telling you again No extra technical skill is required to use this tool as it uses self explanatory graphical interface.

to checkout this free tool click here:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/split-pst-file.html

eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter Software has provid free demo version to recover eml file and convert into msg file smoothly. This tool easily EML to MSG recovery software remain with GUI and support non-English language and convert complete EML record to MSG document. It support all version upto 2016 and windows 10.

Read More:- EML to MSG Converter
User-added image
The manual method is available in the market but this method long process way to convert .eml to .pst file format. As well as he converts step by step and only Its convert one file in one time. If you know about the short method and which convert all file in one time that you know please mention here.
Presently get the novel arrangement Free EML to MSG Software that effectively perform to recovery of EML document and Convert EML to MSG record with messages and connections. The product is anything but difficult to utilize and fit to reestablish EML documents included-messages, contacts, timetables and different things and given you a chance to spare EML record to MSG document without make issue. You can likewise change over specific single and various EML document to MSG record without lose data.

Read More:- Free EML to MSG Converter
Original Source:- EML to MSG Converter
Hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of Google app please help me out to create backup of my Google app please let me know if it is possbile.
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
Hi does anybody use Gamil backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email

Office 365 is a cloud based email environment. Now these days most of the organizations or moving towards cloud emvirenment (Office 365). But the bigest question is that, is it safe or not. Here are some noteworthy reasons given which proves that Office 365 is also not save-
  • Human Mistakes
  • Short Retention & Data Restoration
  • Compliance Risk
  • Hacker Peril
To save you data from these given reasones, One shoud need to take backup of Office 365 mailboxes. Here I would like to introduce an effective and secure third party software, Kernel Office 365 Backup & restore. Its free demo version is also available to download at- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/office-365-backup/
With the help of Email Backup Wizard, users can import Gmail emails to another Gmail account easily without any complicated steps. The software create backup of Gmail emails, calendar, attachments, etc. to another account with all the properties.

Features of Email Backup Wizard
  • Creates backup of emails in an easy manner
  • Import Gmail emails with all the attached files
  • No file size limitations to take a backup of Gmail emails
  • Takes backup of selected emails with the filter option
  • Compatible with all the latest and below versions of Windows
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/save-gmail-as-gmail-02d63364
Get Idea to convert EML to MSG now. It will retrieve all databases from lost area of EML file. Explained tool will not harm data file internally. This tool has been made technically more compatible as installable on all Windows OS up to Win 10. Grab this tool for complete and effective recover and conversion procedure with the feature of quick and safe recovery. Be here to resolve your issue now very quickly.

READ MORE
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Convert-EML-to-MSG-100-8d6d63f2

User-added image

With EML to MSG Converter, import as many numbers of EML files to MSG format along with all the attached data. This tool capable to convert multiple EML files at once to save your time. It supports to import all type of EML files created from any EML application.

Advantages of EML to MSG Converter
  • Simple user interface for users ease
  • Supports conversion in bulk
  • Provides option to select destination location
  • multiple file naming conversion to manage files
  • Compatible with all Microsoft Outlook editions
  • Any other software is not required at all
  • 100% safe, fast and complete conversion
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/import-eml-to-msg-c4cc8943

Export your MBOX Mac files into Outlook PST format easily using Apple Mac Mail Converter tool.This tool can keep data intact during conversion and support MBOX files created by Apple and 20 other email clients. This tool can do bulk conversion of Apple Mac files into Outlook and let you attach PST file directly to MS Outlook. This tool supports all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2013 and even 2016.It works well on all Windows Operating Systems and has a demo version free of cost.

Mac MBOX To Outlook PST
Hello everyone, 

My name is  Daniel and I am looking for a perfect backup solution for Mac email clients. I completely agree that Time Machine is the best option to backup on Mac but not for emails. I am more focused on emails, their attachments, address books and contacts. I want to only focus on email backup as my business is so. I run a couple of email clients, one is apple mail and other is outlook 2016 for mac. So is there any app like Time Machine that only focusses on Email Backup?
With EML to MBOX  Converter software, you can efficiently get all your inaccessible, damaged or corrupt emails from MS Exchange EML  database files. This is result-oriented and prominent recovery utility which assists users to turn damaged EML  files into MBOX files directly.

To split large PST file of MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 using Split PST Tool. It is the best and comprehensive solution with the help of which you can Break Large PST File into multiple PST files, without harming the original content of the main PST files. It undergoes deep scanning and gives out the new PST files without data alteration. It strongly supports the all versions of Microsoft Outlook and can install and run on any Windows-based operating system.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Split-PST-File-into-1d81cb14
If you're using Outlook Email client application where all your email saved in PST or Personal Storage Table file format then these two thechnique Split and Merge will definitely help you to come back from two major issues:
  1. When have large size Outlook PST file.
  2. When have large number of Outlook PST file in Outlook account to access.  
Split Technique: This technique will help you to break large size size Outlook PST file in some small PST files so that user can use data of large size file easily. 
Merge Technique: It will allow user combine and merge large number of Outlook email files in one single file.

You can take more information about both two technique from the link: Split and Merge Outlook PST file

Split and Merge Outlook Email
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.