• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I am struggling since hours trying to find out what the root cause is and how to solve it, but til now without success.

I am trying to deploy a test class.
Here the following relationship: Account has a master detail relationship with Admissions (Admisiones), Study Interests (Intenciones de Estudio), Enrollments (Matriculaciones), Pre-enrollments (Preinscripciones) and Actas.

When trying to deploy the test class, I am getting these errors:

EnvioDeCorreoTest	ActaTest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.ActaTest: line 146, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Admisiontest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Admisiontest: line 36, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Intencionesestudiotest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Intencionesestudiotest: line 54, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Matriculaciontest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Matriculaciontest: line 98, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Preinscripciontest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Preinscripciontest: line 73, column 1

EnvioDeCorreoTest	Titulotest	System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [Name]
Stack Trace: Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.InsertAccount: line 12, column 1 Class.EnvioDeCorreoTest.Titulotest: line 122, column 1
My code has the following Method:

public static void InsertAccount() {

Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Account.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('Alumnos').getRecordTypeId();
        account = new Account(Name = 'Test Account', PersonEmail = 'testaccount@test.com', Nacionalidad__c = 'España', Tipo_de_Id__c = 'DNI', DNI__c = '12345678', RecordTypeId = recordTypeId);
        insert account;

}
What it does is to insert a new account with record type "Alumnos" (Students).

My test class EnviodeCorreoTest looks like this:

@isTest(SeeAllData=true)
private class EnvioDeCorreoTest {

static Preinscripci_n__c preinscripcion;
    static Product2 postgrado;
    static Account account;

public static void InsertAccount() {

Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Account.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('Alumnos').getRecordTypeId();
        account = new Account(Name = 'Test Account', PersonEmail = 'testaccount@test.com', Nacionalidad__c = 'España', Tipo_de_Id__c = 'DNI', DNI__c = '12345678', RecordTypeId = recordTypeId);
        insert account;

}

@isTest 
    static void Admisiontest() {

InsertAccount();
        InsertPostgrado();
        InsertContacto();
        Admisi_n__c admision = new Admisi_n__c();
        admision.Nombre_de_la_cuenta__c = account.Id;
        admision.Idioma_de_preferencia__c = 'Español';
        admision.Programa_Acad_mico__c = postgrado.Id;

insert admision;

Test.startTest();
        EnvioDeCorreo.enviarCorreoAdmision(admision, 'Notificaci_n_de_registro_de_Admision');
        Test.stopTest();
    }

the rest of the methods for enrollments, pre-enrollments, etc. look similar

What I don't understand is, where is the issue. The error is pointing to the field "Name" of the object Account, so far I understand. If I am executing the deployment as Admin, I have access to this field. In the method Admisiontest() I am calling the InsertAccount() method.
All error lines are also pointing to the line:

InsertAccount();

Can please somebody help me to find the answer?. I am stuck in this issue and can not deploy to Production :(.

Hi All,

I'm a bit confused on this. if we have a standard user profile with (CRED) on all objects and OWD set for private (let's say on Opportunity object)

Will the standard user be able to CRED on any opportunity record (owned or not-owned)? or will they have zero access to opportunity records they do not own?

I was under the impression that the user will have zero access to CRED any records they do not own. Unless permitted by role hierachy or sharing rules.

Thanks alot everyone

Pedro