• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on a challenge on my Trailhead Playground, and when I click the verify step on the work done I get an error: 
The first time I tried to verify the challenge I got this error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IBIDSYLA
The second time I tried to verify the challenge I got a different error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RJXDRZMP

Your he;p will be much appreciated!

~Linda

Unable to install Data Quality Analysis Dashboards app from AppExchange to complete Trailhead challenge.  After reviewing instruction and troubleshooting videos, I still get the error.  I verified that the username was the one for my Trailhead Playground. I have used the link to the AppExchange app from the challenge, as well as going to the AppEchange dropdown from the Trailhead. I get to the install in production step and then the error occurs.
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Insufficient Privileges    You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

I am working on a challenge on my Trailhead Playground, and when I click the verify step on the work done I get an error: 
The first time I tried to verify the challenge I got this error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IBIDSYLA
The second time I tried to verify the challenge I got a different error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RJXDRZMP

Your he;p will be much appreciated!

~Linda

Unable to install Data Quality Analysis Dashboards app from AppExchange to complete Trailhead challenge.  After reviewing instruction and troubleshooting videos, I still get the error.  I verified that the username was the one for my Trailhead Playground. I have used the link to the AppExchange app from the challenge, as well as going to the AppEchange dropdown from the Trailhead. I get to the install in production step and then the error occurs.
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Insufficient Privileges    You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.