• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

I have a milestone which has to stop when the case status is changed to rejected. The status changes happens via an approval process.
If the status is changed manually, the milestone stops. But when the status change happens thru approval process, the milestone keeps running.
Hi all,

When I query a multiselct picklist field, it returns only the API names not the values. How do I get the values?
Hi All,

I'm writing a trigger to throw an error on record insert/update based on certain conditions. Is it possible to do the same using flows?
Hi all,
I have an apex class which returns a map<string,string>. It stores two lookup fields from parent and child object. When I display the map values in lwc component, it displays ID instead of the value as URL. How can I display the values?
Hi All,

I have an apex class which gets related records. Is it possible to return the values from the class to a screen flow ?
Hi,

I'm trying to display related record using screen flow. I have used datatable in flow but it's displaying id for lookup fields. How to display record link in the lookup fields.
Hi All,

Is there a way to link a case to multiple cases. Already checked on the related cases but we don't need like a parent case hierarchy. 
Hi All,

We have an apex class to send out email. There is a string which has the body of the email. 
Example:
String str = 'Hi,' + '\n\n'+
'First line of the subject: '+variable1 +'\n'+
'Second line of the subject: '+variable2 +'\n';
This works fine when the value of variable1 is short (first and second line of the string comes in separate lines). If the value of variable1 is a long text then first and second line of the string comes in the same line.

Hi All,

I have 'Case created' & 'Case Closed' email notifications which are sent from a flow. I have a requirement to capture these notification emails in the chatter feed. Right now, Only if the user responds on top of the automated notifications, it's captured in chatter feed.
Hi All,

I'm creating a visualforce template with if condition. I need the field name to be displayed as bold but i'm not able to do it.
{!IF(relatedTo.custom_field__c != "", "Field Name: " +relatedTo.custom_field2__c, NULL)}
Hi All,

Is it possible to restrict certain fields from displaying while merging cases?
Hi Guys,
I need to add conditional statements in HTML email template. If the case Reason value is closed then decision value should be displayed else nothing should be displayed.
I tried the below statement but it's working only if I use standard field in the condition. (Reason is a picklist field)

{!IF(Case.Reason__c = "Closed", "Decision: " +decision__c, Null)}

Hi Guys,
If a case is failed to be created via emai to case, an email with the error is sent to system admin along with the original mail. 
Is there a way to stop this mail?
Hi,
I need to send out reminder emails based on a custom date field. The email should be sent 60,45,30,7 days before the date in the custom field.
Already tried process builder with multiple scheduled actions but it's sending out multiple emails. Even if the date is set to 7 days before today, email is sent out for 60,45,30 and 7 days.

How exactly does the scheduled actions work. 

Hi Guys,

I have a process builder which has multiple time based actions to send out email reminders for 60,30,7 and 1 day before a date in a custom field. If the custom date field is set a value of 7 days from today, it's sending out 3 reminder emails (60,30 and 7).
Can someone help me fix this
Hi Guys,

I have a method which calls the below method to send out emails. I'm getting this error "Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setTargetObjectId(List<String>) from the type Messaging.SingleEmailMessage".
Can someone help me out here.

private static Messaging.SingleEmailMessage createEmailMessageWithCc(List<String> toAddress, String template, Id whatId, List<String> targetObjectId,String ccAddress, Boolean saveAsActivity) {
       Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        message.toAddresses = toAddress;
        message.setTemplateId(template);
        message.setWhatId(whatId);
        message.setTargetObjectId ( targetObjectId);
        message.ccAddresses = new String[] { ccAddress };
        message.setsaveAsActivity(saveAsActivity);
       return message;
    }
Hi Guys,

I would like to know to write a test class for a trigger which makes a callout.
Hi Guys,

I read that maximum batch size is 2000. If I execute a batch class with size as 2000, wouldn't it hit the governor limits.
database.executeBatch(batch, 2000)
I'm using a javascript button to create a partner user account.
I'm getting the below error when i click the button.
'Cannot read property 'success' of undefined.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
 if("{! Contact.Partner_User_Enabled__c}" == true )
{
alert( "Partner user already exists" );
}
else
{
var result = sforce.apex.execute("EnablePartnerPortal","createUser",{"partnerContact":'{!Contact.Id}'});
if(result[0].success == 'false')
{
alert("Account is not partner");
}

}
 window.location.href="/{!Contact.Id}";
Hi all,

When I query a multiselct picklist field, it returns only the API names not the values. How do I get the values?
Hi All,

I have an apex class which gets related records. Is it possible to return the values from the class to a screen flow ?
Hi,

I'm trying to display related record using screen flow. I have used datatable in flow but it's displaying id for lookup fields. How to display record link in the lookup fields.
Hi All,

We have an apex class to send out email. There is a string which has the body of the email. 
Example:
String str = 'Hi,' + '\n\n'+
'First line of the subject: '+variable1 +'\n'+
'Second line of the subject: '+variable2 +'\n';
This works fine when the value of variable1 is short (first and second line of the string comes in separate lines). If the value of variable1 is a long text then first and second line of the string comes in the same line.

Hi,
I need to send out reminder emails based on a custom date field. The email should be sent 60,45,30,7 days before the date in the custom field.
Already tried process builder with multiple scheduled actions but it's sending out multiple emails. Even if the date is set to 7 days before today, email is sent out for 60,45,30 and 7 days.

How exactly does the scheduled actions work. 

Hi Guys,

I have a process builder which has multiple time based actions to send out email reminders for 60,30,7 and 1 day before a date in a custom field. If the custom date field is set a value of 7 days from today, it's sending out 3 reminder emails (60,30 and 7).
Can someone help me fix this
Hi Guys,

I have a method which calls the below method to send out emails. I'm getting this error "Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setTargetObjectId(List<String>) from the type Messaging.SingleEmailMessage".
Can someone help me out here.

private static Messaging.SingleEmailMessage createEmailMessageWithCc(List<String> toAddress, String template, Id whatId, List<String> targetObjectId,String ccAddress, Boolean saveAsActivity) {
       Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        message.toAddresses = toAddress;
        message.setTemplateId(template);
        message.setWhatId(whatId);
        message.setTargetObjectId ( targetObjectId);
        message.ccAddresses = new String[] { ccAddress };
        message.setsaveAsActivity(saveAsActivity);
       return message;
    }
Hi Guys,

I would like to know to write a test class for a trigger which makes a callout.
Hi Guys,

I have a component which displays list of milestones and the tasks under each milestones. This component is called from a button. On click of the button, all the milestones should be collapsed and when the milestone section is clicked, it should be expanded and all the tasks under it should be displayed. But when a user updates something in the task, the milestone is collapsing. It should be expanded or collapsed only if the milestone section is clicked.
Can someone help me with this.

<aura:iteration items="{!v.milestones}" var="ms">
            <div id="{!ms.Name}" class="slds-section slds-is-close" aura:id="collapsibleSectionContainer">
                <h3 class="slds-section__title slds-theme_shade">
                    <lightning:buttonStateful labelWhenOff="{!ms.Name}" labelWhenOn="{!ms.Name}"
                                              iconNameWhenOff="utility:chevrondown" iconNameWhenOn="utility:chevronright" 
                                              onclick="{!c.sectionHeaderClick}" class="slds-section__title-action" />
                </h3>
                <div class="slds-section__content row">
                    <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--cell-buffer slds-max-medium-table--stacked-horizontal slds-table--fixed-layout">
                        <thead>
                        <tr class="slds-text-title_caps">
                            <th scope="col" class="slds-truncate" title="Subject">Subject</th>                            
                            <th scope="col" class="slds-truncate" title="Completed">Completed</th>
                            <th scope="col" class="slds-truncate" title="Not Applicable">Not Applicable</th>
                            <th style="width:5%;" scope="col" class="slds-truncate"></th>
                        </tr>
                        </thead>
                        <tbody>
                        <aura:iteration items="{!ms.Activities__r}" var="task" indexVar="idx">
                            <tr>
                                <th scope="col">
                                    <lightning:input type="text" value="{!task.Subject}" variant="label-hidden"  disabled="{!or(task.Required__c,v.readOnly)}" title="{!task.Subject}" />
                                </th>                                                                                                                              <th scope="col">
                                    <lightning:input type="checkbox" checked="{!task.Status == 'Completed'}" value="{!ms.Id + ':' + idx + ';' + 'Completed'}" variant="label-hidden" disabled="{!or(and(!ms.Project__r.Finalize_Schedule__c,!ms.Project_Setup_Milestone__c),v.readOnly)}" title="{!task.Status == 'Completed'}" onchange="{!c.updateTaskStatus}" />
                                </th>
                                <th scope="col">
                                    <lightning:input type="checkbox" checked="{!task.Status == 'Not Applicable'}" value="{!ms.Id + ':' + idx + ';' + 'Not Applicable'}" variant="label-hidden" disabled="{!v.readOnly}" title="{!task.Status == 'Not Applicable'}" onchange="{!c.updateTaskStatus}" />
                                </th>
                                <th style="width:5%;" scope="col">
                                    <aura:if isTrue="{! !task.Required__c}">
                                        <div style="cursor:pointer;" class="slds-truncate">
                                            <lightning:buttonIcon variant="bare" size="small" iconName="utility:delete" onclick="{!c.deleteTask}" title="{!ms.Id + ':' + idx}" disabled="{!v.readOnly}" />
                                        </div>
                                    </aura:if>
                                </th>
                            </tr>
                        </aura:iteration>
                        </tbody>
                    </table>
                    <br />
Hi guys,
I need to hide a record type from users when they click on New button. But the users need access to the record type.
How can this be implemented?
Can it be done without overriding the new button?
Hi,
Need help here...I have to give edit access to a field which is set as read only in page layout.
Hi guys,
I need to create a trigger to throw error for the below scenarion...can someone help me with this.
Object1 is parent and Object2 is child. There is a picklist field 'Role' in Object2 with values ('A','B','C'). Object1 can have only one Object2 record with the same role.
If an Object1 has two Object2 child records.First record with Role = 'A' and second record with Role = 'B'. If the second record is updated to Role = 'A' then an error should be thrown.
How can i write a before update trigger to throw error.
Hi Guys,

I have a method for which redord id is the input. So based on the ID we’ll get the object type and the queries will be built dynamically based on the object type. and based on the object field names should be added to the dynamic SOQL.
Example,
Select id, name from customObject__c where customfield__c =: recordID;

Hi,

Can someone tell me, what is the difference between Create Project and Create Project using Manifest? 
Is the latter used for non-dx projects primarily?

Thx