• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear community,

one of our users keeps posting an Alert in Chatter, please see attachment.

User-added image
Seems like the Alert is related to some report on the number of Accounts. As soon as the number of accounts exceeds a given threshold, the alert is posted automatically. Since we have exceeded the threshold, the alert is being posted permanently.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thank you so much,

Arnold

Hello everyone,

I want to create a Web-2-lead form which supports attachments. I can simply generate the code using the built in functionality that salesforce offers. However, in order to support attachments I need to write some code (Apex/ Visualforce). Can someone provide an example or simply explain how to go from the automatically generated web-2-lead HTML code to a visualforce page which uses an apex controller to save the attachments.

I am in need of an explaantion to better understand how this theoretically works.

Thank you! 
Hello,

I seem to have a problem I simply cannot solve, after having tried everything. I have created a web-to-lead form usinf Visualforce Pages. When I preview my Visualforce Page I can see Rich Text Areas perfectly. When I incorporate the Visualforce Page into a Sites.com page and open the page, I cannot see Rich Text Areas anymore. Instead there is some blank space displayed and the user cannot input any text. Why is this happening? Internally it seems to be working fine. 

I have set the rights to read and create Leads, so I don't know which rights might be missing.

I kindly ask for the community help.

Cheers

Dear community,

one of our users keeps posting an Alert in Chatter, please see attachment.

User-added image
Seems like the Alert is related to some report on the number of Accounts. As soon as the number of accounts exceeds a given threshold, the alert is posted automatically. Since we have exceeded the threshold, the alert is being posted permanently.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thank you so much,

Arnold

Hello,

I seem to have a problem I simply cannot solve, after having tried everything. I have created a web-to-lead form usinf Visualforce Pages. When I preview my Visualforce Page I can see Rich Text Areas perfectly. When I incorporate the Visualforce Page into a Sites.com page and open the page, I cannot see Rich Text Areas anymore. Instead there is some blank space displayed and the user cannot input any text. Why is this happening? Internally it seems to be working fine. 

I have set the rights to read and create Leads, so I don't know which rights might be missing.

I kindly ask for the community help.

Cheers