• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a total newbie to this system and when trying to delete multiple 'selected' contacts in my contacts list, I hit delete and it proptly went and deleted every SINGLE contact listed!! HELP!
I thought I was doing it correctly by making sure that each contact that I wanted to remove was marked with a tick in the box on the left hand side of the page, obviously not....
I have tryied to search for some kind of recycle bin or deleted items but to no avail. I have also tried running CSV imports from our main system (Microsoft NAV), but that doesnt seem to show anything in my contacts page - even though I recieve an email saying how many contacts it has uploaded..??
However, it does seem that they are still stored somewhere as when I go into someone's account there is a contact listed againt the account..!?
Please can somebody help me with this!!  Thanks in advance! :)
I am a total newbie to this system and when trying to delete multiple 'selected' contacts in my contacts list, I hit delete and it proptly went and deleted every SINGLE contact listed!! HELP!
I thought I was doing it correctly by making sure that each contact that I wanted to remove was marked with a tick in the box on the left hand side of the page, obviously not....
I have tryied to search for some kind of recycle bin or deleted items but to no avail. I have also tried running CSV imports from our main system (Microsoft NAV), but that doesnt seem to show anything in my contacts page - even though I recieve an email saying how many contacts it has uploaded..??
However, it does seem that they are still stored somewhere as when I go into someone's account there is a contact listed againt the account..!?
Please can somebody help me with this!!  Thanks in advance! :)