• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to retrieve all topics that exist in our Community using this string: /services/data/v45.0/connect/communities/<communityIDhere>/topics; however, I only get a subset of them. After the serch is performed, I see that this gets appended to the string "?sort=PopularDesc" and there's nothing I can do to get rid of it. 

Can someone please help me out -- I've never seen this before. 

Thank you! 
I'm new to Lightning Design System and am trying to find concrete examples of how to apply standard design tokens from this guide: https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/design-tokens/#category-font-size

I have a Lightning Component, but it's unclear how to reference them. 

Would appreciate any help! 
Hello! I'm referencing two lookup fields in my Lightning component -- Account ID and Contact ID in the Case object. These fields, unfortunately, appear that way on the front end. Could someone help figure out the syntact for changing the field labels to appear as Account and Contact Name? What I'd use on a VF page doesn't work for Lightning components, as I've found out. Thank you! Contact and Account ID Fields
I'm trying to retrieve all topics that exist in our Community using this string: /services/data/v45.0/connect/communities/<communityIDhere>/topics; however, I only get a subset of them. After the serch is performed, I see that this gets appended to the string "?sort=PopularDesc" and there's nothing I can do to get rid of it. 

Can someone please help me out -- I've never seen this before. 

Thank you! 
I'm new to Lightning Design System and am trying to find concrete examples of how to apply standard design tokens from this guide: https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/design-tokens/#category-font-size

I have a Lightning Component, but it's unclear how to reference them. 

Would appreciate any help! 
Hello! I'm referencing two lookup fields in my Lightning component -- Account ID and Contact ID in the Case object. These fields, unfortunately, appear that way on the front end. Could someone help figure out the syntact for changing the field labels to appear as Account and Contact Name? What I'd use on a VF page doesn't work for Lightning components, as I've found out. Thank you! Contact and Account ID Fields