• 5 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I suggest the best software to import OST to PST file format. This converter helps to Import the data in various file formats such as EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, EMLX, PST, Office 365, Live Exchange server, Zimbra, Gmail, ICS, MSG, MBOX, and etc.. The graphical interface is very comprehensive and user-friendly that it self provides the detail information of how to Convert bulk OST files and transfer emails, mails from OST to PST Outlook file. There have no requirement to install the MS Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.

More info- https://www.kdetools.com/blog/convert-ost-to-pst-outlook-2016-2013-2010-2007.html

User-added image

Take the assistance of OST to Office 365 Converter application to fix & upload mails from corrupt OST to Office 365 account in PST data files in a few little moments without any difficulty. The all users convert their OST data into several files formats such as- Office 365, PST, Zimbra, Gmail, live Exchange Server, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX, EML, and etc. with full accuracy. The utility is supportable to import single as well as multiple files at a one time without losing any information. The GUI makes it user-friendly and easy to use for everyone. The users can break their large file into several mini files according to their requirement. It gives 30 days money back guarantee.

More Info-
https://www.kdetools.com/blog/ost-to-office365-converter.html

User-added image

I found a user-friendly and easy Migration process third-party tool that quickly migrates 'protected-password' OST files into Office 365 including Emails properties or mailbox attachments such as-: Task, Emails properties ( To, Date, From, Subject and etc.), Mailbox attachments, Inbox, Outbox, Draft, Contacts, Calendar items and etc. This tool will help you in Export data from inaccessible OST files to Office 365 with it also save then items into multiple files formats such as- PST, Gmail, Zimbra, MSG, EML, EMLX, vCard, ICS, PDF, OLM, NSF, Office 365, Live Exchange and etc.
  • Split large size of OST files to the smaller part
  • Batch Option to selects multiple OST files items.
  • Messages filtering option to Convert OST to MBOX by according to Date and etc.
  • Convert OST Contacts to the vCard file format.
  • Restore Password-protected OST files into Outlook.
More Info-:  OST to Office 365 Migration

User-added image
The right method to Migrate OST multiple files into Office 365 formats through easily installing OST to Office 365 Migration tool.
  • Restore any size of OST Files.
  • Import directly OST files to Gmail Without installing MS Outlook.
  • Migrate OST to Office 365 A/C.
  • Batch option- Conversion multiple files from OST to Gmail.
  • Export OST to MBOX advanced format.
  • Split by Date to Gmail.
  • Filter messages items by Date to Gmail format.
  • Supports all MS Outlook versions with windows versions.
More Info-:  
https://www.kdetools.com/blog/ost-to-office365-converter.html
I'm having around 20k+ emaila in my OWA mailbox. Since our organization is moving to Google Apps now, we need to export the whole data. Could anyone suggest how do I do it?
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
The Offline Storage File is the exact replica of the user’s account on Exchange Server, these offline files enables the users to work in offline mode when the Outlook is not connected to the Exchange Server, and the amazing part of this process is that these files automatically get synchronized with the Exchange Server when comes in the contact of internet connection, when all these files get corrupted then it becomes the mandatory situation for the users to recover it, one of the best and most recommended software which can effectively handle this critical situation is that ATS OST to PST Converter tool, it has some splendid features like it can split the large OST files into various small PST files and it can save them into the desired format such as EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX, HTML. You can crack this amazing deal at very low cost because it is now available on up to 80% discount.

Get more details:  https://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/convert_ost_to_pst-14.html

User-added image
If your searching for a tool which is able to convert damaged OST files into PST, your search has come to an end, because ATS OST to PST converter is designed with very intelligent feature, its highly rich algorithm able to convert badly damaged files, and there is no file size limitation, so it is advisable to take free trial version of this tool, which allows you to convert 30 email item from each folder so you can easily judge it working performance, Office 365 and Live Exchange server are the additional features of this tool.

Get more details:   https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Exchange-OST-to-PST-12f7656a

User-added image
I have a 17GB PST file which seems to be corrupt, I repaired my PST with ScanPST.exe but did not get all my data. Please give suggestion how can I repair my PST file its very important for me. 
EDB to PST Converter converts EDB  to PST, EDB to EML, MSG, PDF and MBOX file type respectively. Data formatting is properly maintained. The required items can be selected & exported to desired format.This software Export multiple EDB files simultaneously for restoration purpose.edb to pst converter gives option to enable Deep Scanning of EDB Files & recover deleted emails from Exchange database Deleted Folder. Advance mode helps in deep scanning of Exchange Server Data.Software Recover & convert entire stores of Exchange Server Pub.edb as well as Priv.edb even after deletion with the originality of EDB data maintained like: Personal Mailboxes & other Public Folders.Best part for this software is that tool can also loads corresponding STM file with EDB file i.e.Softrware Recover corrupt Exchange server mailbox database and remove all type of virus of EDB file with the help of Advance recovery or scanning option.

Read More Detils:- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
To repair corrupt, damaged PST files. You can use Outlook PST Repair tool to recover all PST items such as notes, journals, tasks, calendar items, contacts, attachments, distribution lists of an Outlook user mailbox and etc with full accuracy. User can get more information, visit here:- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/outlook-pst-repair.html

EDB to PST Converter Software is a complete solution for  recovering and extracting exchange mailboxes to Outlook PST files, convert edb to pst instantly. You can now recover mailboxes from mounted EDB files data with this EDB to PST tool. This EDB to PST Conversion software to recover EDB to PST is widely scans the edb file and recovers the entire mailbox listed in a selected EDB file. It can recover emails, contacts, journals, and permanently deleted emails, notes, sent emails, drafted emails, appointments, alarms, and schedules to Outlook PST files. See more information at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/edb-to-pst-converter/

Software Feature:

-> Exchange Recovery tool is developed with highly advanced features & functionalities and let the Exchange public as well as private EDB file migrated into PST, EML, MSG.
   -> Restore deletd mailboxes directly from EDB file.
   -> Migrate damage exchange database to PST mailbox.
   -> Recover exchange mailbox tool easily extract mailbox form exchange with all e-mails elements like - journals, task, contacts, calendars, emails, appointments etc.
   -> Understandable Graphic User Interface.
   -> Provide demo version and full version of the tool.
   -> Supports version MS Outlook (32 and 64 bits): MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, 97

Hello,

Sometime exchange file got corrupted due to unavailability of internet, virus attach Exchange mailbox crash, hardware and software failure, human made error, dirty shutdown error, jet engine error etc. So, if your exchange file got corrupted due to these above reasons then to get them repaired you can use EDB to PST Converter Software that provides simple procedure to convert exchange EDB to PST File without difficulty.
User-added image

As a most convenient and effective software, EDB to PST Converter is made with latest technique to Exchange Server Data (.edb) to Outlook (.pst). It is good solutions that produce simple to understand process for Migration of EDB mailboxes to Outlook Mailboxes along with complete previous attachments. This tool helps to pick up all EDB emails between 2 dates “to date” to “from date” without any difficulty.

This EDB Converter is well- integrated made with latest technology to convert EDB to PST file and retrieve all users’ mailbox folders and sub-folders. It makes Exchange EDB readable in PST with real Exchange data format as TXT, RTF and HTML etc. Completely compatible with all MS Exchange Server versions and MS Outlook. Moreover, user can use it for migrating recovered database to any cloud-based platform.

User-added image

The evaluation program is free for everyone who wants to evaluate its EDB to PST converter. With free trial version, one can see the result of all recovered outlook mailboxes on their screen.
Unluckily, Microsoft doesn't provide any built-in feature for converting an .ost file into PST format. As one has no other option, a 3rd party OST 2 PST Converter is a ideal solution for this.Now, the important question here is why does one need to convert OST to PST file format in order to deal with corruption. Well, there are several reasons and circumstances that may need you to do so. For example, at times when you do not have access to the mailbox or especially in case of accidental deletion of user mailbox, the OST file becomes completely unusable. By converting the OST files to PST file format, you will get back the access to the inaccessible files and will be able to get back the lost data.

Use the free trial version to see the preview of recovered mailbox.

Download now http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Using Exchange EDB Recovery software to quickly fix all issues from corrupted EDB files and export whole mailbox from EDB file to Outlook PST file without any data loss. This software recovers permanently deleted items also. Try this software to export EDB mailbox directly to Live Exchange Mailbox and Office 365.
Software Download from:
http://mail2web.com/plugins/addons/outlook/backups-archiving/exchange-server-edb-mailbox_9187.html

Use this best OST to PST Recovery software tool to fix Outlook OST file error within minute because this OST to PST Email Converter tool has very good accessbility to restore OST emails into PST file with all attachments .

For more help free Recover OST to PST emails under free demo facility of this OST File Recovery software where you are authorised to save 20 OST emails / folder to PST,EML,MBOX,etc format .

For more about this OST to PST Converter read from this link :-  OST File Recovery

User-added image
Advances Outlook pst recovery software which can easily repair your infected PST files and recover all the stored data including emails, contacts, journals, calendar, tasks, notes, drafts, etc.It offers you to save the recovered PST files and email items in different formats such as PST, MSG and EML file format. It can effectively restores your crucial Mailbox Data such as: emails, calendar, contacts, distribution list, appointments, tasks, journal, notes, RSS feeds, etc. So, take a look: http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html