• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everybody,
I'm Josep Torras, and we are looking for some Devops to hire. Here in Barcelona. There are only two requisits, know english, all the work are in english. And have some experience (mínimun about 6 month) in this awesome program called Salesforce.  
About the position, the project is for a multinacional that is growing at a very fast rate. And they need a lot of people to include in the Salesforce Team. The team is very dinamic, with some of the most experts in the field, with new thing to do, explore and learn everyday. 
If you are interested in this or you know someone that would love to take part of this project. Contact me at: josep.torrasi@randstad.es

Have a nice day
I am looking for a sales and service cloud functional consultant from India. I am will to pay INR 1000 per hour. 

I am already a salesforce consultant myself and my intention is to project manage/engagement manage customers. I will do all the client side requirement gathering and solution design. What I am looking for is someone to configure the application. I will then do QA, UAT and handover

Must Have
Be currently salesforce certified - Admin 201, sales cloud, service cloud.
Good communication skills
Fluent in English
Can get things completed.