• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If you want an accurate and effective solution to migrate Zimbra emails to Office 365 account then, Zimbra to Office 365 migration tool is the most preferred utility. This outstanding software has been programmed in such a manner that any professional or non-technical user can migrate Zimbra to Office 365 with its associated attachments in a hassle-free way. Along with Zimbra mailboxes, you can even migrate Zimbra calendars to Office 365 account.

Prominent Features of Zimbra to Office 365 Migration Tool:-

- Compatible with all Windows OS and Windows Server versions.
- Multiple file saving options to save TGZ emails to different formats.
- Single panel interface to migrate Zimbra mail to Office 365 account.
-Offers options to export Zimbra contacts to Office 365.
- No data restriction during Zimbra to Office 365 migration.
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
In order to convert EML file format to PST file format, you need to download Advik EML to PST Converter. The tool provides conversion with the highest accuracy. During the process of conversion, the tool retains the key element, meta properties as well as folder structure of emails. The tool also has the simplest user interface which makes it easy to use for both technical as well as non-technical users. You need to follow two simple steps to convert EML to PST file format.
Step 1. Add folder having EML files
Step 2. Click on Convert
That's it, The tool will notify you as soon as the conversion is completed.
Export your MBOX Mac files into Outlook PST format easily using Apple Mac Mail Converter tool.This tool can keep data intact during conversion and support MBOX files created by Apple and 20 other email clients. This tool can do bulk conversion of Apple Mac files into Outlook and let you attach PST file directly to MS Outlook. This tool supports all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2013 and even 2016.It works well on all Windows Operating Systems and has a demo version free of cost.

Mac MBOX To Outlook PST
Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST software is developed with an advanced option to browse and add several MBOX folders at a time to perform migration into the desired file format. Few notable features:
  1. Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
  2. Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
  3. Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
  4. Preview and Export Email Attachments
  5. Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
  6. All Outlook Versions Supported

Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html

OR

http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/
To convert your apple mail to outlook is very easy with the help of migration tool Mail Extractor Pro. Which convert your Apple mail to Outlook within no time and your migration of mail will be as it is was earlier in the same hierarchy of folders with all the attachment.

For more info: http://www.mailextractorpro.com/
I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?