• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Within the application ive built, i capture a start date and an end date on an opportunity.  I can now show a visual of when things are due to start and due to end, but the question i'm now being asked is can we tell how many concurrently are running.

So as an example i have Opportunity 1, with a start date of 20/1/01 and an end date of 20/6/01, but i want to find out what's running on 20/03/01.  Any ideas on the best way to model the data or build the logic in order to achieve this.  The outcome would be a dashboard report which shows by month how many we have running ie it's past the start date but not past the end date.

Thanks in advance!
Within the application ive built, i capture a start date and an end date on an opportunity.  I can now show a visual of when things are due to start and due to end, but the question i'm now being asked is can we tell how many concurrently are running.

So as an example i have Opportunity 1, with a start date of 20/1/01 and an end date of 20/6/01, but i want to find out what's running on 20/03/01.  Any ideas on the best way to model the data or build the logic in order to achieve this.  The outcome would be a dashboard report which shows by month how many we have running ie it's past the start date but not past the end date.

Thanks in advance!