• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Every month the admin is my office has to reach out to a certain segment of our clients to schedule meetings with them. Right now I have a Process builder process that generates those tasks for her at the beginning of the month for the clients who meet certain criteria and when she completes one of those tasks, a Workflow put in 5 different follow up tasks. The problem is that if the client schedules right away, she has to manually delete those follow up tasks. I keep thinking there has to be a better way to do this.

I've tried Process Builder, but I can't figure out how to get it to look at a client record to see if there's beeen a meeting (event) recently or one upcoming. Essentially I need a process that will look for all clients with June meetings (field on the client record), for example, and evaluate if there's a meeting already on the calendar connected to that client. If not, then 7 days after the initial contact, generate a reminder task for the admin to follow. Then repete this process at 14, 21, 30 days, etc.

Anyone have any thoughts on how we might be able to accomplish this?

Thanks!

This is driving me nuts because I know it should be pretty simple but my brain is having a moment. I have a field that is "today's date" so it updates every day. When that date is 1/1/XXXX, I want my process builder process to trigger. 

Process builder isn't giving me a option for "starts with", so I need a formula that will equal 1/1/current year.

Will DATE(year,1,1) work? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Thanks!