Replies
Hi all, 

I want to create a trigger which will update the name of a record:

trigger UpdateAssetWeek on Request__c (after update) {
    List<Asset_Weeks__c> a = new List<Asset_Weeks__c>();
    for (Request__c req : Trigger.new){
        if (req.Allocated_Week__c != NULL){
           Asset_Weeks__c asswk = new Asset_Weeks__c();
           asswk = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Asset_Weeks__c WHERE Week__c = 'Request__c.Allocated_Week__r.Asset_Week__c'];
           asswk.Name = asswk.Name + ' ' + req.Primary_Contact__c.Firstname + ' ' + req.Primary_Contact__c.Firstname;
           a.add(asswk);
        }
    }
    update a;
}

//Every time the related contact 'Primary Contact' is added to a Request:
//Change the name of the Asset_Weeks which is related to the Week__c and Asset__c of the Request

Every time the related contact 'Primary Contact' is added to a Request:
Change the name of the Asset_Weeks which is related to the Week__c and Asset__c of the Request

The schema fort a bit of conext is :

User-added image
Hi all,

My LWC is a button which changes the status to closed and is only visible/'not grey' when the status is anything but 'closed.

I place the LWC on the Lightning record page and get presented with the error:

User-added image

Here is my HTML:

<template>
    <div></div>
            <template if:true={isSelectClosed}>
                <lightning-button class="slds-button slds-button_destructive" onclick={handleClick}>Close Open Ended Status</lightning-button>
            </template>
</template>

and here is my JS:
import { LightningElement, api, wire } from 'lwc';
import { getPicklistValues } from 'lightning/uiObjectInfoApi';
import npe03__Open_Ended_Status__c from '@salesforce/schema/npe03__Recurring_Donation__c';

export default class OpenEndedCloseButton extends LightningElement {
    @api recordId;
    @api selectVal;
    @wire(getPicklistValues, { recordId: '$recordId', fields: npe03__Open_Ended_Status__c  })

handleClick(){
        this.recordId.npe03__Open_Ended_Status__c = 'Closed';
    }
    get isSelectedClosed(){
        return this.recordId.selectVal === 'Closed';
    }

}

​​​​​​​
Is it possible to call a flow within a modal?

I have a LWC button which when clciked opens a flow in a new window.

Is it possible to open this into a modal? Or open a modal and use the button from within to run the flow withnin the modal?

I am fairly novice so a simple explantion would be hugly apprecaited.
If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SJVZHLCK

This is for the buissness admin super badge, i have a new dev org, namespaces are not being used. Cleared cache and cookie.... what can i do?? :(

This has occurred at the step 3, final dashboard... If i dekete the dashboard it goes away, and every section of the dashboard, if i check the challege it does not show the error.  Only when i complete the dashboard i get the error.
SF in sending me a log in code to a phone I no longer have with me. How can I log in or receive this code by email?
Hello,

I have a related list Quote on page opportunity.
When i click on new i wan that the field lookup(custom) is prefilled with some value.

how can i implement it, thank you for suggestion
  • October 31, 2019
Hi All,

I want to  retrieve more than 2000 records in single response ,as I am using rest Api .
Any solutions ?

/services/data/v46.0/query/?q=Select Id,XXX__c,CompletedDateTime,XXX__c,WhoId  from task WHERE CreatedDate > 2019-10-30T08:03:30.729Z and CreatedDate < 2019-10-30T18:33:30.729Z .

Thanks

Hello

As I working on exporting data from salesforce (by apex code)to excel sheet where I face one problem like get some unnecessary text so how I can remove that 

Thanks in Advance

-Bhargav
Hi,

I wanted to be able to visualize my customers, who bought again in consecutive years in a report.
 Accounts with Opportunities closed and earned in 2017 and 2018 and 2019 for example.

What is the best way?  Please help me!
Is there a way to add a hyperlink to an asset object?
We are trying to show '<' and '>' character in feeditem body. But we are getting invalid markup error while inserting the feeditem.body.

String is <test>

public static void createRFAFeedEntry(List<Request_for_Assistance__c> newRFA){
        List<FeedItem> feedItemsList = new List<FeedItem>();
        for(Request_for_Assistance__c req : newRFA) {
            if(req.recordtypeid==JIRA_RECORD_TYPE_ID){
                FeedItem post = new FeedItem();
                FeedItem post_sec = new FeedItem();
                post.ParentId = req.id;
                post.createdById = req.createdbyid;
                String fullFileURL = URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()+'/'+ req.id;
                String stringURL  = '<a href='+fullFileURL+' >'+req.Name+'</a>';
                post.LinkUrl = fullFileURL ;
                post.Title = 'Created '+req.Name;
                post.Visibility = 'InternalUsers';

/**********************/

String summ=String.valueof(req.Summary__c);
               String escapeString = summ.escapeHtml3();
               string escapeString1=escapeString.unescapeHtml3();
               /* String sum1 =String.valueof(req.Summary__c) ;
                String target1 = '<';
                String target2='>';
                String replacement1 = '{';
                String replacement2 = '}';
                String sum2 = sum1.replace(target1, replacement1);
                //system.debug('test string***'+sum2);
                String summary = sum2.replace(target2, replacement2);
                //system.debug('test string***'+summary);

String pdd1 =String.valueof(req.Problem_Description_and_Definition__c);
                String target11 = '<';
                String target21='>';
                String pdd2 = pdd1.replace(target11, replacement1);
                //system.debug('test string***'+pdd2);
                String pdd = pdd2.replace(target21, replacement2);
                */
               /******************/   
                //post.Body =  'Created Date - '+req.CreatedDate+'\nSummary - '+req.Summary__c +'\nProblem Description and Definition - '+req.Problem_Description_and_Definition__c;

post.Body =  'Created Date - '+req.CreatedDate+'\nSummary - '+ escapeString1 +'\nProblem Description and Definition - '+req.Problem_Description_and_Definition__c;

feedItemsList.add(post);
               // feedItemsList.add(post); 
            }           
        }
        System.debug('feeditemlist--'+feedItemsList);
        if(!feedItemsList.isEmpty())
        insert feedItemsList;

}
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_MARKUP, Error while parsing Rich Text Content: Unsupported HTML tag or attribute encountered.

Please help.
Hi,

In "classic" it is possible to pass elements from one object record to another through a List Button so that the user does not need to fill in anything and just save the record. I have found this functionality extremely useful for the user experience and have been using it for years. 

The newer Lightening platform does not allow the above functionality. 

I expect that there is a new way of handling what is needed through an Action. I would like to create an action that looks something like this:

Contact record Start Date = CustomObj X Start Date
{!TODAY} = CustomObj X End Date
Contact record Contact ID = CustomObj X Contact ID (lookup)
Contact record Contact Name = CustomObj ContactName

GOAL: The user clicks the "Initiate" List Button on the Contact Related List for CustomObjX ... all the above fields populate ... the record SAVES (or the user hits SAVE)

I tried to set this up myself however I was having dificulty finding a way to map it and I was not sure if I need to create some kind of Lightning component?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
I have an org based project set up in VS Code and connected to a sandbox.
Package.xml contains
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>Profile</name>
    </types>
When I run sfdx source:force:retrieve the system creates profile-meta.xml data which contain applicationVisibilities, classAccesses, fieldPermissions (only for User custom fields), layoutAssignments, pageAccesses, tabVisibilities and userPermissions. Missing however are fieldLevelSecurities,loginHours, loginIpRanges, objectPermissions,recordTypeVisibilities.

Is there a way to retrieve these data as well? And which settings determine this selection?
Create an automated test script for salesforce application using selenium webdriver with java. I have some clarification in my XPath. Below is the HTML code for the salesforce application [Lightning mode]

<div one-appnavbarmenubutton_appnavbarmenubutton="" class="menuItemsWrapper" style="" xpath="1"> <slot one-appnavbarmenubutton_appnavbarmenubutton=""> <one-app-nav-bar-menu-item one-appnavbaritemdropdown_appnavbaritemdropdown="" class="slds-dropdown__item" one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem-host=""> <span one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem="" class="slds-truncate"> <span one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem="">Tech Path </span> </span> </one-app-nav-bar-menu-item> <one-app-nav-bar-menu-item one-appnavbaritemdropdown_appnavbaritemdropdown="" class="slds-dropdown__item" one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem-host=""> <span one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem="" class="slds-truncate"> <span one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem="">Keyword </span> </span> </one-app-nav-bar-menu-item> <one-app-nav-bar-menu-item one-appnavbaritemdropdown_appnavbaritemdropdown="" class="slds-dropdown__item" one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem-host=""> <span one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem="" class="slds-truncate"> <span one-appnavbarmenuitem_appnavbarmenuitem="">Invention Disclosures by Hierarchy </span> </span> </one-app-nav-bar-menu-item> </slot> </div>

From the above, I want to get the total no of tag <one-app-nav-bar-menu-item>
below is my test script
WebElement menuCount = driver.findElement(By.xpath("//div[@class='menuItemsWrapper']//slot")) List<WebElement>menuItemCount = menuCount.findElements(By.tagName("one-app-nav-bar-menu-item"))
When I executed i am getting the menuITemCount =0
Let me know is there any problem in my script
Environment: chrome driver

Hi all, 

I want to create a trigger which will update the name of a record:

trigger UpdateAssetWeek on Request__c (after update) {
    List<Asset_Weeks__c> a = new List<Asset_Weeks__c>();
    for (Request__c req : Trigger.new){
        if (req.Allocated_Week__c != NULL){
           Asset_Weeks__c asswk = new Asset_Weeks__c();
           asswk = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Asset_Weeks__c WHERE Week__c = 'Request__c.Allocated_Week__r.Asset_Week__c'];
           asswk.Name = asswk.Name + ' ' + req.Primary_Contact__c.Firstname + ' ' + req.Primary_Contact__c.Firstname;
           a.add(asswk);
        }
    }
    update a;
}

//Every time the related contact 'Primary Contact' is added to a Request:
//Change the name of the Asset_Weeks which is related to the Week__c and Asset__c of the Request

Every time the related contact 'Primary Contact' is added to a Request:
Change the name of the Asset_Weeks which is related to the Week__c and Asset__c of the Request

The schema fort a bit of conext is :

User-added image
Hi all,

My LWC is a button which changes the status to closed and is only visible/'not grey' when the status is anything but 'closed.

I place the LWC on the Lightning record page and get presented with the error:

User-added image

Here is my HTML:

<template>
    <div></div>
            <template if:true={isSelectClosed}>
                <lightning-button class="slds-button slds-button_destructive" onclick={handleClick}>Close Open Ended Status</lightning-button>
            </template>
</template>

and here is my JS:
import { LightningElement, api, wire } from 'lwc';
import { getPicklistValues } from 'lightning/uiObjectInfoApi';
import npe03__Open_Ended_Status__c from '@salesforce/schema/npe03__Recurring_Donation__c';

export default class OpenEndedCloseButton extends LightningElement {
    @api recordId;
    @api selectVal;
    @wire(getPicklistValues, { recordId: '$recordId', fields: npe03__Open_Ended_Status__c  })

handleClick(){
        this.recordId.npe03__Open_Ended_Status__c = 'Closed';
    }
    get isSelectedClosed(){
        return this.recordId.selectVal === 'Closed';
    }

}

​​​​​​​
When attempting to create my Apex trigger for this Trailhead development exercise, I receive an error. I don't understand how this is possible, because the records haven't been updated, and still aren't updating.
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Setting 'Match_Billing_Address__c' to false updated the records anyway. The trigger should only act when Match_Billing_Address__c is true."

Here's my code:
trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert, before update) {

for(Account a : Trigger.new){
        If (a.Match_Billing_Address__c = true) {
            a.ShippingPostalCode = a.BillingPostalCode;
        }   
    }

}

Greetings, I cannot seem to get this to work. I have my var set to cs, as it only works with that, rather, as I attempt to set it, I get the error message of var not set correctly. Please advise. Here's the code. The apex code appears correct.

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Case List" id="Case_list">
         <apex:repeat value="{!NewCases}" var="cs">
         <table style="width:1000px;">

<tr>
 <apex:repeat value="{!NewCases}" var="cs">
        <apex:outputLink value="https://na16.salesforce.com/{!cs.Id}">{!cs.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink>
         <apex:outputLink value="{!cs.CaseNumber}">{!cs.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink>
        </apex:repeat> 
             </tr>
        </table>
             </apex:repeat>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
Hi ,
I was trying to solve the trailhead challenge under "Using Static Resources".

Am getting following message:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not include a reference to the specified image

Following code am using.
<apex:page >
            <apex:pageBlock title="Pic" >
                    <apex:pageBlockSection >
                         <apex:image value="{!URLfor($Resource.vfimagetest, '/cats/kitten1.jpg')}"/>
                    </apex:pageBlockSection>
             </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Manjunath C Sarashetti

Hi,

I want to add schedular to upload Excel sheet everyday through uploader. Is there any way to do that?

I have gone through web I found that using command line for Dataloader we can do that. I have done changes in process-conf.xml file as

<bean id="MyProcess"
          class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
          singleton="false">
        <description>Opportunity Upsert job gets the Customer record updates from a CSV file and uploads them to salesforce using 'upsert'.</description>
        <property name="name" value="MyProcess"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.username" value="shahid_ali@persistent.co.in"/>
                <!-- password below has been encrypted using key file, therefore it will not work without the key setting: process.encryptionKeyFile
                the password is not a valid encrypted value, please generate the real value using encrypt.bat utility -->
                <entry key="sfdc.password" value="---------"/>
                <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\conf\sample.key"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="TaskSchedular__c"/>
                <entry key="process.operation" value="Insert"/>
                <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\conf\scheduleMapping.sdl"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\dataloader\samples\data\Schedule_Test.csv"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead"/>
                <entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2006-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
            </map>
        </property>

I have run the code on command line as "process ../conf Myprocess".

But it is giving error as:

C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin>process ../conf MyProcesscle
log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\jeffrey.lai\AppData\Local\Temp\sdl.log (
The system cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.openAppend(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.setFile(FileAppender.java:294)
        at org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender.setFile(RollingFileAppender.java
:207)
        at org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.activateOptions(FileAppender.java:165)
        at org.apache.log4j.config.PropertySetter.activate(PropertySetter.java:3
07)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parseAppender(DOMConfigurator.ja
va:295)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.findAppenderByName(DOMConfigurat
or.java:176)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.findAppenderByReference(DOMConfi
gurator.java:191)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parseChildrenOfLoggerElement(DOM
Configurator.java:523)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parseCategory(DOMConfigurator.ja
va:436)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parse(DOMConfigurator.java:999)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java
:867)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java
:773)
        at org.apache.log4j.helpers.OptionConverter.selectAndConfigure(OptionCon
verter.java:483)
        at org.apache.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:127)
        at org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:117)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.<clinit>(ProcessRunne
r.java:82)
2012-08-06 15:14:29,137 INFO  [main] process.ProcessConfig getBeanFactory (Proce
ssConfig.java:103) - Loading process configuration from config file: C:\Program
Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml
0 [main] INFO com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessConfig  - Loading process
 configuration from config file: C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin
\..\conf\process-conf.xml
2012-08-06 15:14:29,193 INFO  [main] xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinit
ions (XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315) - Loading XML bean definitions from file
 [C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml]
56 [main] INFO org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader  -
Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loa
der\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml]
2012-08-06 15:14:29,196 ERROR [main] process.ProcessConfig getProcessInstance (P
rocessConfig.java:96) - Error loading process: MyProcesscle configuration from c
onfig file: C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf
.xml
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException pars
ing XML document from file [C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\c
onf\process-conf.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Pro
gram Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml (The system c
annot find the path specified)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:341)
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFa
ctory.java:73)
ctory.java:61)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessConfig.getBeanFactory(Proces
sConfig.java:104)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessConfig.getProcessInstance(Pr
ocessConfig.java:93)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.getInstance(ProcessRu
nner.java:287)
nner.java:273)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:246)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data L
oader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.core.io.FileSystemResource.getInputStream(FileSys
temResource.java:110)
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:328)
        ... 8 more
59 [main] ERROR com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessConfig  - Error loading
 process: MyProcesscle configuration from config file: C:\Program Files\salesfor
ce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException pars
ing XML document from file [C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\c
onf\process-conf.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Pro
gram Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml (The system c
annot find the path specified)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data L
        ... 8 more
2012-08-06 15:14:29,202 FATAL [main] process.ProcessRunner topLevelError (Proces
sRunner.java:238) - Failed to create process
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.ProcessInitializationException: Error loadin
g process: MyProcesscle configuration from config file: C:\Program Files\salesfo
rce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml
ocessConfig.java:97)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOExc
eption parsing XML document from file [C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Load
er\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundExcept
ion: C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml (T
he system cannot find the path specified)
        ... 3 more
        ... 8 more
65 [main] FATAL com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner  - Failed to cre
ate process
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.ProcessInitializationException: Error loadin
g process: MyProcesscle configuration from config file: C:\Program Files\salesfo
rce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml
ocessConfig.java:97)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOExc
eption parsing XML document from file [C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Load
er\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundExcept
ion: C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\..\conf\process-conf.xml (T
he system cannot find the path specified)
        ... 3 more
        ... 8 more
C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin>

Please suggest me if there is another way to do that.. And whats the problem with this command line code? Do I need to do some changes?

Thak you so much...

Warm Regards,

Amol Dixit.

We are trying to show '<' and '>' character in feeditem body. But we are getting invalid markup error while inserting the feeditem.body.

String is <test>

public static void createRFAFeedEntry(List<Request_for_Assistance__c> newRFA){
        List<FeedItem> feedItemsList = new List<FeedItem>();
        for(Request_for_Assistance__c req : newRFA) {
            if(req.recordtypeid==JIRA_RECORD_TYPE_ID){
                FeedItem post = new FeedItem();
                FeedItem post_sec = new FeedItem();
                post.ParentId = req.id;
                post.createdById = req.createdbyid;
                String fullFileURL = URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()+'/'+ req.id;
                String stringURL  = '<a href='+fullFileURL+' >'+req.Name+'</a>';
                post.LinkUrl = fullFileURL ;
                post.Title = 'Created '+req.Name;
                post.Visibility = 'InternalUsers';

/**********************/

String summ=String.valueof(req.Summary__c);
               String escapeString = summ.escapeHtml3();
               string escapeString1=escapeString.unescapeHtml3();
               /* String sum1 =String.valueof(req.Summary__c) ;
                String target1 = '<';
                String target2='>';
                String replacement1 = '{';
                String replacement2 = '}';
                String sum2 = sum1.replace(target1, replacement1);
                //system.debug('test string***'+sum2);
                String summary = sum2.replace(target2, replacement2);

String pdd1 =String.valueof(req.Problem_Description_and_Definition__c);
                String target11 = '<';
                String target21='>';
                String pdd2 = pdd1.replace(target11, replacement1);
                //system.debug('test string***'+pdd2);
                String pdd = pdd2.replace(target21, replacement2);
                */
               /******************/   
                //post.Body =  'Created Date - '+req.CreatedDate+'\nSummary - '+req.Summary__c +'\nProblem Description and Definition - '+req.Problem_Description_and_Definition__c;

post.Body =  'Created Date - '+req.CreatedDate+'\nSummary - '+ escapeString1 +'\nProblem Description and Definition - '+req.Problem_Description_and_Definition__c;

feedItemsList.add(post);
               // feedItemsList.add(post); 
            }           
        }
        System.debug('feeditemlist--'+feedItemsList);
        if(!feedItemsList.isEmpty())
        insert feedItemsList;

}
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_MARKUP, Error while parsing Rich Text Content: Unsupported HTML tag or attribute encountered.

Please help.
I get the following message trying to install the DreamHouse app:
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Custom Field Definitions(00N6A0000098lS8) Duplicate RelationshipNameThe relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Eddie