• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone, this is my first post seeking some assistance.  I am new to Apex and looking to get some code to get it to work....

The business requirement is that an approval is unlocked after 30 days of approval date and that the standard field status is set to "Expired" (have not added this to logic.

Can someone look at this code and tell me how to fix it and add the logic to set the quote.status to expired?

public class UnlockApprovedDelivery //Get records to unlock
{
    List<Quote> quoteList = [SELECT Id From Quote WHERE Rate_Expiry_Date__c > TODAY];
//Check locked records
    List<Quote> quoteLockList = new List<Quote>();
for(Quote q:quoteList){
    if(Approval.isLocked(q.id)){
        quoteLockList.add(q);
    }
}
//Unlock record
if(!quoteLockList.isEmpty()){
    //Unlock records
    List<Approval.UnlockResult> ulrList = Approval.unlock(quoteLockList, false);

// Iterate through each returned result
    for(Approval.UnlockResult  ulr : ulrList) {
        if (ulr.isSuccess()) {
            //Operation was successful, so get the ID of the record that was processed
            System.debug('Successfully locked account with ID: ' + ulr.getId());
        }
        else {
            //Operation failed, so get all errors                
            for(Database.Error err : ulr.getErrors()) {
                System.debug('The following error has occurred.');                    
                System.debug(err.getStatusCode() + ': ' + err.getMessage());
                System.debug('Case fields that affected this error: ' + err.getFields());
            }
        }
    }
}

I've been working on this trail for a bit - and while I undertsand the concepts, I'm stumped on why I'm getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn't properly configured. Make sure that it creates a draft contract according to the instructions in the ‘Create contract for closed opportunity’ task action. Make sure that Start Date is set by using a formula.

I've gone over all of the workflow tasks information to recreate the contact. If I activate the process and close an opportunity, it creates a contract with the expected information and the date is 1mo away with 12mo term. The workflow's task (which is the template for the actual contract) specifies the following: 

Use the closed opportunity to create a contract for the associated account. 

Account: The account associated with this opportunity
Contract Start Date: 1 month from today
Contract Term: 12
Here are my actions: 
User-added image

The Contract Start Date is set to the following formula:
DATE(
    YEAR(Today()) +
    FLOOR((1 + MONTH(Today())) / 12) -
    IF (MOD(MONTH(Today()) + 1, 12) = 0,
        0),

MOD((1 + MONTH(Today()) - 1), 12) + 1,

DAY(Today())
)

Again, for all practical purposes I'm passing this, as it functions and the contract is created. But I must be missing some small detail, named field, something that's tripping up the validation settings. Any help is appreciated!