• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi SF Devs,

If we try to update 2000k records in apex class will it through error?
What behaviour we can expect for the same?

Kindly share your expertise.
Hi Members,

I tried searching for a attached file (content version) to a customer object by it's title using SOQL, it did not return any result untill I changes shared setting. But when I searched on Salesforce I was able to find the same file without changing sharing setting.

Kindly help me to understand the difference.

Warm Regards,
Hi All,

I have created a class and test class. The code coverage for the class is showing 91% in sandbox. When I am trying to deploy in production it is showing 67% on validation against specified test and giving 74% for default test.

Can someone provide an insight why this is happening?
Recently we have integrated data sync to Salesforce from another platform using thier API's. While running the data sync we encounter the following issues while inserting few records:

Record Currently Unavailable: The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.

Kindly help with following questions:
1. What are the reasons for this issue
2. Whats design change required to resolved this issue.
Dear All,

I have created global action with VF and Controller to get users current location.
It is working fine on web (laptop) but the same code is not working in android.

Kindly help.
I have created a custom list button:
User-added image
with URL :
User-added imageWhen I am clicking on New Customer, it is redicrecting to this link:
User-added image
but the lookup field is not getting populated:
User-added image

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Hi SF Devs,

If we try to update 2000k records in apex class will it through error?
What behaviour we can expect for the same?

Kindly share your expertise.
Hi All,

I have created a class and test class. The code coverage for the class is showing 91% in sandbox. When I am trying to deploy in production it is showing 67% on validation against specified test and giving 74% for default test.

Can someone provide an insight why this is happening?
Recently we have integrated data sync to Salesforce from another platform using thier API's. While running the data sync we encounter the following issues while inserting few records:

Record Currently Unavailable: The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.

Kindly help with following questions:
1. What are the reasons for this issue
2. Whats design change required to resolved this issue.
Dear All,

I have created global action with VF and Controller to get users current location.
It is working fine on web (laptop) but the same code is not working in android.

Kindly help.
I have created a custom list button:
User-added image
with URL :
User-added imageWhen I am clicking on New Customer, it is redicrecting to this link:
User-added image
but the lookup field is not getting populated:
User-added image

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks,