• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have approx 40 customers that are our top joint accounts with Bayo and need a way to identify them in Salesforce. This field would be updated maybe every couple of quarters by the Sales Operations team but would largely remain consistent. Please add a checkbox to the Account layout that would only be editable by Sales Ops.
As an user of the "Customer At Risk Flag", we need to logic on the flag set to Customer At Risk when ANY records are still Open on Account and not just the last record status. Please see notes from development below for current configuration.
Notes from developer logic review.
It seems that there is a workflow rule that sets the flag to green when the Customer at Risk Status is Resolved, Partial Disconnect, or Full Account Disconnect. There is another workflow that sets the flag to red if the Customer at Risk Status is Open. However, this workflow sets the at-risk status based on the latest at risk-customer and doesn't factor in the previous customers.
Production ticket example for testing:
Hi there, for Customer at Risk flag we have a scenario where there are 3 At Risk records on the Account. One of the records has been changed to Full Account Disconnect, and the other two are still Open. The At Risk flag has now reset to green, instead of red exclamation mark. Can you take a look as we are under the impression that as long as there is an Open At Risk record the red exclamation flag on the account will still be there.
Hey guys so i have read a lot about the force navigation on the internet but here i am talking about lightning web components and not the aura components. I have an html file where the custom button is and a javascript file where i can create a function. I have came across:

navigate : function(component, event, helper) { //Find the text value of the component with aura:id set to "address" var address = component.find("address").get("v.value"); var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL"); urlEvent.setParams({ "url": 'https://www.google.com/maps/place/' + address }); urlEvent.fire(); }

but i don't know how this will work in the lightning web components so guys i need help to open another lightning web component page onclick of a button in another lightning web component page.