• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to delete the following from a production environment using the CLI:
- An Apex class
- The test class for that Apex class
- 2 Apex triggers that I have successfully disabled in production using the Salesforce CLI in VS Code

I am running into an issue now where I am unable to delete these files from prod. I have tried creating a manifest file within my project and creating a new project with manifest.

For the sake4 of looking at something, I have tried deploying the manifest deleting the triggers using the following CLI command:

sfdx force:source:deploy -x manifest/deleteApex.xml --testlevel RunSpecifiedTests --runtests testMethod

Where TestMethod is a test method that I know passes. This worked before when I was simply changing the triggers' statuses to Inactive, but it is no longer working now that I am trying to change the statuses to Deleted.

More frustrating, I am not getting any sort of error information to debug with. This is what I get:

*** Deploying v54.0 metadata with SOAP API v53.0 connection ***
Deploy ID: [Deploy ID]

=== Component Failures [0]
Type  Name  Problem
────  ────  ───────

=== Test Results Summary
Passing: 0
Failing: 1
Total: 1
Time: 0
ERROR running force:source:deploy:  Deploy failed.

Hi there,

Whenever I try to send an email to a Lead in the activity side panel in Lightning, it throws the following error:

Review the errors on this page.
You can’t send an email to a lead when there’s a value in the Related To field. Remove the lead or the Related To entry.

Email messages work fine for Contacts, so this is exclusively an issue for Leads. It appears to be a validation rule of some sort, yet if it is, I cannot find the object the rule is on, so I cannot access it in order to change it.

Does anyone have any insight that would help me solve this problem? Is this expected behaviour?

Thanks!
I am attempting to delete the following from a production environment using the CLI:
- An Apex class
- The test class for that Apex class
- 2 Apex triggers that I have successfully disabled in production using the Salesforce CLI in VS Code

I am running into an issue now where I am unable to delete these files from prod. I have tried creating a manifest file within my project and creating a new project with manifest.

For the sake4 of looking at something, I have tried deploying the manifest deleting the triggers using the following CLI command:

sfdx force:source:deploy -x manifest/deleteApex.xml --testlevel RunSpecifiedTests --runtests testMethod

Where TestMethod is a test method that I know passes. This worked before when I was simply changing the triggers' statuses to Inactive, but it is no longer working now that I am trying to change the statuses to Deleted.

More frustrating, I am not getting any sort of error information to debug with. This is what I get:

*** Deploying v54.0 metadata with SOAP API v53.0 connection ***
Deploy ID: [Deploy ID]

=== Component Failures [0]
Type  Name  Problem
────  ────  ───────

=== Test Results Summary
Passing: 0
Failing: 1
Total: 1
Time: 0
ERROR running force:source:deploy:  Deploy failed.