• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have sent record from one to other org, of an object through salesforce to salesforce connection but want to send the related data of that record like email messages and attachments but, was not able to send through connections.
Can I send data through any other means which should be automated?

I was able to establish connection between two orgs and could send the record from one org to other but, was not able to send the email msgs, attachments which are stored in content document and libraries.

Is it possible to send content document, email msgs from one org to other org through connection?

I have sent record from one to other org, of an object through salesforce to salesforce connection but want to send the related data of that record like email messages and attachments but, was not able to send through connections.
Can I send data through any other means which should be automated?
Hi All,

I am tring to authorize an org on visual studio code but when I am trying authorize it, I am getting the below error.

SFDX: Authorize an Org failed to run
Try this:
Kill the process running on port 1717 or use a custom connected app and update OauthLocalPort in the sfdx-project.json file.
19:31:13.241 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias VSCodePlayground --instanceurl https://login.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername ended with exit code 1

I have Killed the Process on port 1717 and tried it again then I am not getting any error but it is running for infinite time. 

Please help.

Thanks,
Parteek