• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am testing the mobile version of my salesforce lightning apps using the chrome version but It not displaying apps instead, its showing all the tabs in the org. I want to test my app look and feel on various mobiles. What is the reason for this and what configuration steps we have to follow to show my lightning console apps in mobile. I used following steps to test.
press-->f12 -->toggle device tool bar-->Responsive.

Thanks,
Mohan.
Hi Guys,

I get an error message when trying to solve Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges Challenge from Protect Your Data in Salesforce badge:
"We couldn’t find the correct login hours. Review the login hours in the step."
I set the Login Hours as in challenge - Mo-Fr 8am - 6pm and Sa-Su 12am - 12 am. Time zone which is shown in Login Hours is GMT+2 (Berlin). I guess that this times should be in PDT (GMT -7). When I change Company Time Zone to PDT, in Login Hours it is still GMT+2. I read, that once it is set, it won't chang. That means, Considering GMT-7, login hours should be 11pm - 8am. But than I get an error that Start cannot by later then End. Any idea how to set this?

Thanks!
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG