• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a field in Account that is a type of User, called Customer_Support_User__c. I would like to query Accounts and get all of the "Name" field for all Customer_Support_User__c. I've tried the following:
- SELECT Customer_Support_User__c.Name from Account
- SELECT (SELECT Name FROM Customer_Support_User__c) FROM Account

The Customer_Support_User__c is the Parent of Account, so based on what I've read, the second query I tried should work. Any ideas?
I am using the Python package simple_salesforce to bulk insert instances of a custom object. The custom object has Account Id as a foreign key, which I am inserting during the bulk insert.

I'm seeing an error in my bulk data load logs for Duplicate Id, which I have determined is referring to Account Id. I'm not sure why this would be flagged, since Account Id is not the primary key of the custom object. A support rep told me to look into my automation for this object, but I'm not sure where to start. What are some possible causes of this issue?
I am using the Python package simple_salesforce to bulk insert instances of a custom object. The custom object has Account Id as a foreign key, which I am inserting during the bulk insert.

I'm seeing an error in my bulk data load logs for Duplicate Id, which I have determined is referring to Account Id. I'm not sure why this would be flagged, since Account Id is not the primary key of the custom object. A support rep told me to look into my automation for this object, but I'm not sure where to start. What are some possible causes of this issue?
I have a field in Account that is a type of User, called Customer_Support_User__c. I would like to query Accounts and get all of the "Name" field for all Customer_Support_User__c. I've tried the following:
- SELECT Customer_Support_User__c.Name from Account
- SELECT (SELECT Name FROM Customer_Support_User__c) FROM Account

The Customer_Support_User__c is the Parent of Account, so based on what I've read, the second query I tried should work. Any ideas?