Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone

I have a problem & I'm unable to resolve, please help 

How to show contentDocument on Site/Community
The link  "/sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/download/{ID}" works fine from the Org domain, but its not working for the Community domain. The error I receive is that the https://prnt.sc/pbnml6. I've tried also "/lightning/r/ContentDocument/{ID}/view" but getting sale issue.

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for reading.

We provide a managed package that needs access to the SOAP API from our server to perform CRUD operations on objects. We use the Salesforce user's session ID to authenticate, and our package is whitelisted through an API key so that everything works automatically in Group- and Professional-Edition orgs.

Our problem is that this approach doesn't work in other org types: a user lacking the explicit "API Enabled" setting cannot use our product in spite of the same API key that works just fine in Group/Professional.

This is a potential problem in a couple of our customers' community implementations, because our current best option (asking the customer to set "API Enabled" for the users concerned) would be bad practice. Can anyone advise on alternative approaches to support these users?

regards,
Jim

So the request I have is to create a custom button on opportunity that pops a window allowing the user to add a comment
: That comment must be appended with today date and should be added to comment section
 Next time another comment is added the previous comment should be added to a description filedSo on so forth
 Where comment and description will be read only fields on the page
 Comment is Rich text field

i have my apex class

public with sharing class AddCommentbuttonOpportunity { 
public Opportunity getComments{get;set;} 
public AddCommentbuttonOpportunity(Apexpages.StandardController controller){ List<String> fields= new List<String> {'Comments_Next_Steps__c'}; controller.addFields(fields); this.getComments=(Opportunity)controller.getRecord(); if(getComments.Comments_Next_Steps__c!=null) { getComments.Comments_Next_Steps__c = System.today() + ' ' + getComments.Comments_Next_Steps__c; string temp= getComments.Description; if(temp==null && String.isBlank(temp)){ getComments.Description= getComments.Comments_Next_Steps__c; }else If(temp!=null && String.isNotBlank(temp)){ getComments.Description= getComments.Comments_Next_Steps__c +'/n' +temp; } } } public PageReference save() { insert getComments; return new PageReference('/'+getComments.id); } } This is my VF page <apex:page sidebar="false" standardController="Opportunity" extensions="AddCommentbuttonOpportunity"> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock title="Add a New Comment"> <apex:pageBlockSection > <apex:inputfield value="{! Opportunity.Comments_Next_Steps__c}" /> <br/> </apex:pageBlockSection> <apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page> but when i enter value and click save i am getting error ' what am i missing

​​​​​​​
Can anyone explain Difference between Process Builder and Flows with example ? 
Thanks in Advance. 
AJ
I keep getting the following error when trying to check my challenge on "Routing Records with Approvals" on Admin Trail - Intermediate.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not set the correct Type value on submitting for approval

User-added image

I'm not sure why it isn't approving.  Please help!

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

What is MVC??

I know it as MODEL(objects) VIEW(visualforce) CONTROLLER(apex).

Why we will call as MVC, and if some one asks what is MVC what definition i can tell.

What is the use of MVC architecture??

• August 07, 2012

HI,

The documentation tells me that i can create a task object which is related to an custom object by using the WhatID field. Is i creat a task via DML and link it to my custom object ID the insert will fail because of 'Related To: Opportunity/Account ID: id value of incorrect type: a04A000000Bj8wJIAR'. 

Has someone experience with this and is there a way to do this without any custom objects...?

Thanks,

Sten

• September 01, 2011