• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have built an approval process allows a record when submitted for approval, its status changes from "Not Submitted" to "Open" and gets assigned to a QUEUE(actual approver). This QUEUE has 4 members, so when a record gets assigned to QUEUE, it gets assigned to all these 4 members.
But according to my requirement, when a user(already present in that QUEUE) reassign the record to itself(now rest 3 users cannot approve/reject the record), record status should be changed from "Open" to "In Progress".
Is there any way ?? Approval Process/Trigger/Apex class......any way to solve ???
Any suggestion/advice is really helpful, so please reply.
Thanks in Advance !!
Hi all, while clong the case I am facing this error 'Apex trigger CaseTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CaseTrigger: data changed by trigger for field Email Address: invalid email address: (value has been hidden)
'. Any idea how to deal with this ? 
Universal Containers recently transitioned from Classic to Lighting Experience. One of its business processes requires certain value from the opportunity object to be sent via HTTP RESTcallout to its external order management system based on a user-initiated action on the opportunitypage. Example values are as follow* Name* Amount* AccountWhich two methods should the developer implement to fulfill the business requirement?
(Choose 2answers)

A. Create a Process Builder on the Opportunity object that executes an Apex immediate action toperform the HTTP REST callout whenever the Opportunity is updated.

B. Create a Visualforce page that performs the HTTP REST callout, and use a Visualforce quick actionto expose the component on the Opportunity detail page.

C. Create an after update trigger on the Opportunity object that calls a helper method using@Future(Callout=true) to perform the HTTP REST callout.

D. Create a Lightning component that performs the HTTP REST callout, and use a Lightning Action toexpose the component on the Opportunity detail page
Challenge - Create a form to enter new items and display the list of items entered. To make our camping list look more appealing, change the campingHeader component to use the SLDS. Similar to the unit, style the Camping List H1 inside the slds-page-header. Modify the campingList component to contain an input form and an iteration of campingListItem components for displaying the items entered.
The component requires an attribute named items with the type of an array of camping item custom objects.
The component requires an attribute named newItem of type Camping_Item__c with default quantity and price values of 0.
The component displays the Name, Quantity, Price, and Packed form fields with the appropriate input component types and values from the newItem attribute.
The JavaScript controller checks to ensure that the Name, Quantity and Price values submitted are not null.
If the form is valid, the JavaScript controller pushes the newItem onto the array of existing items, triggers the notification that the items value provider has changed, and resets the newItem value provider with a blank sObjectType of Camping_Item__c.

My answer - 
<aura:component >
<aura:attribute name="items" type="Camping_Item__c[]"/>
<aura:attribute name="newitem" type="Camping_Item__c[]"  default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Camping_Item__c',
                   'Quantity__c'=0, 'Price__c'=0}"/>
 <p>Name:
        <ui:inputText value="{!v.newitem.name}"/>
    </p>    
  <p>Packed:
        <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.newitem.Packed__c}"/>

</p>    
  <p>Price:
        <ui:inputCurrency value="{!v.newitem.Price__c}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Quantity:
        <ui:inputNumber value="{!v.newitem.Quantity__c}"/>
    </p>
</aura:component>

Error -

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingList component isn't iterating the array of 'items' and creating 'campingListItem' components.

Please share the correct solution.
Hi all,
I am sending a single email from Apex code. Although I do not have any erros, the email doesn't get sent. As you can see from the code snippet, it is pretty uncomplicated. Wanted to do a test send before I get to the complicated stuff. There are not error messages but the email doesn't get sent. Any ideas???

Messaging.Singleemailmessage mail = new Messaging.Singleemailmessage();
mail.setToAddresses(new String[] {'terence1122@gmail.com'});
mail.setReplyTo('noreply@privatebudget.com');
mail.setSenderDisplayName('Private Budget App');
mail.setSubject('Private Budget records for ' + Date.today().month() + ' ' + Date.today().year());
mail.setBccSender(false);
mail.setUseSignature(false);
mail.setPlainTextBody('This is a test');
system.debug('@@@@ sendEmail - mail : ' + mail);
Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

The sytem debug produces the following
@@@@ sendEmail - mail : Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[getBccAddresses=null;getCcAddresses=null;getCharset=null;getDocumentAttachments=null;getFileAttachments=null;getHtmlBody=null;getInReplyTo=null;getOrgWideEmailAddressId=null;getPlainTextBody=This is a test;getReferences=null;getTargetObjectId=null;getTemplateId=null;getToAddresses=(terence1122@gmail.com);getWhatId=null;isUserMail=false;]

I am working on the dev org and executing the class which sends the mail from execute anonymous. 
Thanks