• 30 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The below IF statement is giving a syntax error "Missing )". Not sure which ) is missing. Thisis to calculate the discount amount based on the contract term.

IF( Opportunity_Name__r.Committed_Term_Months__c = 12,(((149 - Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*12),
 IF( Opportunity_Name__r.Committed_Term_Months__c = 24, (((149 -Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*24),
  IF( Opportunity_Name__r.Committed_Term_Months__c = 48, (((149 - Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*48), (((149 - Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*36),
0)))
I get the below error when trying to query from a custom object "Third Party Products& charges" and Account object. This is how my query looks as of now I need the columns Account ID, Name, PC USers, TM Users, CMR from Account and Certified Independent Consultant from Third PArty Product & Charges custom object.

SELECT Id, Name, Account.Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r.Certified_Independent_Consultant__c, PC_Users__c, TM_Users__c,  Previous_CMR__c
FROM Account
WHERE Account.Opportunity_Stage__c = 'Closed Won' AND Account.Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r.Certified_Independent_Consultant__c != '' AND Account.Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r.CIC_Contract_Date__c > 2022-12-01

ERROR :
Didn't understand relationship "Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r" in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name.

Appreciate any help on this.

TIA
Hi All,

I am in the "Customize the Home Page" trailhead module and getting the below errors despite of completing all the steps. I tried creating a new playground but still the same error.

Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZGHNOYME 
Hi,
I am trying to build a validation rule that does not allow the close date to be updated for Renewal Opportunities when the stage is not Active or Negotiating. 
 Below is how I have it setup but it doesn't appear to be working.
User-added image

Appreciate your advise.
Hi All,

I am trying to build a summary report formula for our funding report but receive the Syntax Error. Missing ")". appreciate your advise on this.
User-added image
How can I modify the columns that are being displayed in the lightning record page of an object? I need to change the ccolumns showing under the Opportunities related list on the contact record. Following a few blogs, I changed made changes to the Opportunity Page Layout, Updated the fields to display in the Search Layout under Opportunities. But it still has no effect on the contact record. I need the Opp stage field to be showing in place of the record type. Attaching a few screenshots. This is very urgent and any advise is most appreciated.

Current Opp Related List on Contact record
User-added image
Page Layout - Related List UpdatedUser-added image
Search Layout for Opp - Updated
User-added image

Thanks in advance!
Vinitha
Team,
I have been trying to login to salesforce and trailhead with my personal account but I forgot my password and tried resetting it. Below is the error I am getting. I had to use my official saslesfforce login to raise a ticket the team as my salesforce account too is not working.

My username is "vinitha.subramanya@gmail.com". Can you please reset/unlock my account? I need to complete a few trailheads asap.

Regards,
Vinitha
User-added image
The below IF statement is giving a syntax error "Missing )". Not sure which ) is missing. Thisis to calculate the discount amount based on the contract term.

IF( Opportunity_Name__r.Committed_Term_Months__c = 12,(((149 - Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*12),
 IF( Opportunity_Name__r.Committed_Term_Months__c = 24, (((149 -Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*24),
  IF( Opportunity_Name__r.Committed_Term_Months__c = 48, (((149 - Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*48), (((149 - Sales_Price__c)* Users__c)*36),
0)))
I get the below error when trying to query from a custom object "Third Party Products& charges" and Account object. This is how my query looks as of now I need the columns Account ID, Name, PC USers, TM Users, CMR from Account and Certified Independent Consultant from Third PArty Product & Charges custom object.

SELECT Id, Name, Account.Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r.Certified_Independent_Consultant__c, PC_Users__c, TM_Users__c,  Previous_CMR__c
FROM Account
WHERE Account.Opportunity_Stage__c = 'Closed Won' AND Account.Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r.Certified_Independent_Consultant__c != '' AND Account.Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r.CIC_Contract_Date__c > 2022-12-01

ERROR :
Didn't understand relationship "Third_Party_Product_Charges__c__r" in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name.

Appreciate any help on this.

TIA
Hi,
I am trying to build a validation rule that does not allow the close date to be updated for Renewal Opportunities when the stage is not Active or Negotiating. 
 Below is how I have it setup but it doesn't appear to be working.
User-added image

Appreciate your advise.
Hi All,

I am trying to build a summary report formula for our funding report but receive the Syntax Error. Missing ")". appreciate your advise on this.
User-added image
How can I modify the columns that are being displayed in the lightning record page of an object? I need to change the ccolumns showing under the Opportunities related list on the contact record. Following a few blogs, I changed made changes to the Opportunity Page Layout, Updated the fields to display in the Search Layout under Opportunities. But it still has no effect on the contact record. I need the Opp stage field to be showing in place of the record type. Attaching a few screenshots. This is very urgent and any advise is most appreciated.

Current Opp Related List on Contact record
User-added image
Page Layout - Related List UpdatedUser-added image
Search Layout for Opp - Updated
User-added image

Thanks in advance!
Vinitha
Team,
I have been trying to login to salesforce and trailhead with my personal account but I forgot my password and tried resetting it. Below is the error I am getting. I had to use my official saslesfforce login to raise a ticket the team as my salesforce account too is not working.

My username is "vinitha.subramanya@gmail.com". Can you please reset/unlock my account? I need to complete a few trailheads asap.

Regards,
Vinitha
User-added image
Hi, I am trying to upload tasks in Salesforce and have the following fields:
Contact ID - mapped with WhoId - format ID (003D000001sEIrH)
Assigned to - mapped with AssignedtoID - format ID (005D0000005QjgV)
Subject - mapped with Subject - free field so text
Type - mapped with Type - picklist so put the exact picklist word
Related to Campaign - mapped with RelatedtoCampaign - format ID (not sure that's the right way)
Due Date - mapped with Duedate - format dd/mm/yyyy

What did I do wrong? Should the related to campaign be text instead of ID? Should I add the account ID (please no)?

Thanks for you help,

Bénédicte