• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I added target="_self", but it's still opening a new tab and the form tab still shows the customer's information as if they didn't click on submit.
I cannot find a way to change the word "Submit" on the web-to-lead form to a set of Japanese characters. Any suggestions?
I've setup web-to-lead and it all seems to be working, except the redirect. When I click Submit, the lead data is sent to my org, and then it opens a new tab and redirects to the URL defined. However, the original page is still there with all of the fields still filled. I want the redirect to happen on the original page, not a new tab.

I'm not sure what I've done wrong. Below is my code. I tried this on multiple computers (mac/pc) and browsers (chrome, safari, ff) - all with the same results above. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sati

<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <META> element to your page <HEAD>.      -->
<!--  If necessary, please modify the charset parameter to specify the        -->
<!--  character set of your HTML page.                                        -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <FORM> element to your page.             -->

<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00D50000000JOCj">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://www.eversauce.com">
<input type="hidden" name="lead_source" value="web"/>

<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->

<p><span style="font-size: small;"><b><label for="first_name">First Name</label></b></span><br /><input id="first_name" type="text" name="first_name" size="20" maxlength="40" /></p>
<p><span style="font-size: small;"><b><label for="last_name">Last Name</label></b></span><br /><input id="last_name" type="text" name="last_name" size="20" maxlength="80" /></p>
<p><span style="font-size: small;"><b><label for="email">Email</label></b></span><br /><input id="email" type="text" name="email" size="20" maxlength="80" /></p>
<p><span style="font-size: small;"><b><label for="phone">Phone</label></b></span><br /><input id="phone" type="text" name="phone" size="20" maxlength="40" /></p>
<p><span style="font-size: small;"><b><label for="company">Company</label></b></span><br /><input id="company" type="text" name="company" size="20" maxlength="40" /></p>
<p><span style="font-size: small;"><b><label for="description">Comment</label></b></span><br /><textarea name="description"></textarea></p>
<p><input type="submit" name="submit" /></p>

</form>