• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!

I'm trying to get a specific field from the Contact object into its master Account object. I've done this through a process/flow combination (trigger on every update, flow stores the new value in the account), but I also need the lastModified date of that field.

What is the best way to do this? Do I need to build a new process/flow combination that stores the lastmodified date on every update of a contact? I tried this, but could not find how to access contactHistory in the process builder or flow. Help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Erik

Kind regar
Hi!

I have defined a variable in a flow as can be seen in the first picture below, but I cannot get it to show in the process as can be seen in the second picture. The flow is chosen as the immediate action, but the variable simply does not present itself. A different flow that I built nearly identically but that focuses on another custom object does show its variable in a process.

Does anyone know why the CurrentCreditNote is not showing up in the process?

Regards,

Erik

How the variable is set up in the flowHow the variable is set up in the process
Hi!

I'm trying to get information of a custom object related to an account. To do this, I've created a flow and a process, of which the process should trigger on an update to the custom object.

When I edit a random field of the custom object, the process either does not trigger or does not work. I've got 2 questions:

1. Does any change to an object qualify as an "Update", or is "Update" more narrowly defined?
2. If it does not qualify, how would I go about testing such a process/flow?

Apologies if this is the wrong topic and regards,

Erik 
Hi!

I'm working on implementing NBA, and I've got the following question:
Each user has a set of Accounts assigned to that user. Each Account has a set of Opportunities. I've currently placed the NBA widget in the Account view, but is it possible to place an NBA widget in the users' Home view that aggregates the NBA recommendations in its related Accounts? E.g. by assigning each recommendation/account a priority value and then pushing through the recommendation for that account?

Kind regards,

Erik
Hi!

I'm working on implementing NBA, and I've got the following question:
Each user has a set of Accounts assigned to that user. Each Account has a set of Opportunities. I've currently placed the NBA widget in the Account view, but is it possible to place an NBA widget in the users' Home view that aggregates the NBA recommendations in its related Accounts? E.g. by assigning each recommendation/account a priority value and then pushing through the recommendation for that account?

Kind regards,

Erik
Hi!

I'm trying to get a specific field from the Contact object into its master Account object. I've done this through a process/flow combination (trigger on every update, flow stores the new value in the account), but I also need the lastModified date of that field.

What is the best way to do this? Do I need to build a new process/flow combination that stores the lastmodified date on every update of a contact? I tried this, but could not find how to access contactHistory in the process builder or flow. Help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Erik

Kind regar
Hi!

I'm trying to get information of a custom object related to an account. To do this, I've created a flow and a process, of which the process should trigger on an update to the custom object.

When I edit a random field of the custom object, the process either does not trigger or does not work. I've got 2 questions:

1. Does any change to an object qualify as an "Update", or is "Update" more narrowly defined?
2. If it does not qualify, how would I go about testing such a process/flow?

Apologies if this is the wrong topic and regards,

Erik